Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Artillary Ruins The Game

Two things.
    Sometimes if you listen you can hear arty fire. Move your butt.

Second.
    if you are in a hord of people and you have not seen arty in a hot second, especially if you are on a flag being capped. move your butt. its that simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Blud View Post
      Not as much as Jets---now that is an option we could do without---every single map would be improved 1000% if the jet were gone.

Actually one thing need to be changed--when an arty shell direct hits armour--it should be dead, not drive away as if nothing happened!!!!!
      arty does kill tanks instantly if its a direct hit.......

Comment

i somewhat agree, it is frustrating. there is NOTHING more frustrating than picking off 5 out of 6 squad members, then getting killed by artillery, only to see that last guy go and take a flag.

Comment

There is something especially annoying about being killed by artillery, but on balance I think it improves the game. It makes it a lot harder to camp, keeps the fight moving around, and adds to the general sense of chaos.

I think the only real problem with BF2 is that DICE never quite manged to get the aircraft balance right.

Comment

Originally posted by zipp0r View Post
            arty does kill tanks instantly if its a direct hit.......
            the chances of that happening is like trying to win the lottery,,

although there must be some kind of pattern it follows

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
              the chances of that happening is like trying to win the lottery,,

although there must be some kind of pattern it follows
              the pattern is.... see me in a tank, drop arty and watch as one shell hits me 99% of the time.
              no joke in some rounds ive been killed instantly by arty a good 4 or 5 times...

Comment

be a real man, suit up in spec ops and blow it off the map... at least until a supply drop comes down, then do it again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19 View Post
                  Im playing Wake, and all I ever die from is artillary. I might die 12 times in a round, and its rarely ever through anyone actually shooting me with a rifle.

Its pathetic and cheap, there should be an option to turn it off.
                  try moving

Comment

Working...
                  X