How Did I Get on This Building?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Did I Get on This Building?

The other night I was playing on some I/O Karkand server and like a good soldier, spawned on my squad leader and found myself standing on top of the building just east of the Hotel flag (the one with the flames coming out of the window). I had a perfect view of the hotel flag and proceeded to pick people off as they tried to take the flag from us. It was a great spot. Hit a personal best that round. Problem is, I cant find a way up there on my own. Didnt see a ladder or any other way to get up there. Does anyone know how its possible to get up there?

Re: How Did I Get on This Building?

maybe if you were not drunk you would of remembered. jk

FF must of been off and he put a whole bunch of C4 underneath him and used it to launch himself onto the building.

Comment

theres other ways onto that building without c4 theres a video somewhere its a perfectly legit tactic

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto View Post
        theres other ways onto that building without c4 theres a video somewhere its a perfectly legit tactic

I would like to see that video as I don't think there's a way up there without using C4.

FipZ

Comment

once your up there you will need supply drops to use as stepping stones

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFvbf...elated&search=

Have to have a co-orperating Commander :|: Do those things exist?

Comment

Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg
              Have to have a co-orperating Commander :|: Do those things exist?
              they do on the servers i play,

but from there you can see Hotal & Square flags pretty well anyways so not much need to go further

Comment

Ahh, well, I knew how to get up that building and the thing with the supply boxes.
                But I don't think the OP refers to that building.
                TUF11-B said something about the buidling east of the hotel flag. The roof in the vid is north of the flag. So just to get this right:
                TUF11-B said building on the east of hotel with perfect view on the flag. This is impossible. So I think he meant west insetad of east. Just west vis a vis of the hotel is the mentioned building with fire.

For orientation :

...............Square

................North

West.........Hotel.........East

................South

US spawn 1............US spawn 2

US uncap

FipZ

Comment

I know. I know. Alcohol and firearms dont mix. lol. C4 huh?! It amazed me how creative people are at this game. Thanks for the link for the video Scipto. Not the building I meant but a great trick none the less. ElFipso you are correct . I had my direction wrong. It is west. I have to find an easy way up there. I was just going to town on everyone. I ran out of ammo at one point and after yelling for a supply drop a dozen times, finally got it and kept rockin.

Comment

i think c4 jump is the only way top get on the huge archway building across the street from the hotel.....FF has to be off tho....

Comment

a guy said that a friend of mine uses a "roof hack" to get up there without c4...lmao ROOF HACK???

Comment

thats easier watched that done, its really hard to jump in the right place and most of the time u dont make it

Elfipso, what's nade ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Fu*Rodderz57 View Post
                          thats easier watched that done, its really hard to jump in the right place and most of the time u dont make it
                          practice makes perfect

Comment

Originally posted by ElFipso View Post
                            Ahh, well, I knew how to get up that building and the thing with the supply boxes.
                            But I don't think the OP refers to that building.
                            TUF11-B said something about the buidling east of the hotel flag. The roof in the vid is north of the flag. So just to get this right:
                            TUF11-B said building on the east of hotel with perfect view on the flag. This is impossible. So I think he meant west insetad of east. Just west vis a vis of the hotel is the mentioned building with fire.

For orientation :

...............Square

................North

West.........Hotel.........East

................South

US spawn 1............US spawn 2

US uncap

FipZ
                            He also said the building was on fire; therefore, I believe it it the one that can be seen accros from the building in the vid.

And, C4 FF off FTW.

Comment

You hit up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B, start.

Comment

Working...
                              X