Does baserape infuriate you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does baserape infuriate you?

I was playing daqing and baseraping with a buddy, I sniped a guy from the chopper and he got PI553D OFF he cursed everytime we killed him.

At the end of the round I killed him again and said "ive gotta steal that chopepr just to piss him off" my buddy flew and i gunned, he respawned and i killed him with the gun then my buddy used the chopepr to teabag him.

does this playstyle make u angry?

Re: Does baserape infuriate you?

Unless you play professionally, I don't really worry about baserape from an infantryman. Even if he has a sniper rifle and 200m on me.

Comment

baserape gets me mad when i join a server thats down to one CP left...and if i try to spawn im instantly dead from Armor, Heli, Jet, Arty, Nades, Claymores, etc...all right on MY spawnpoint the very instant i spawn

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post
        I was playing daqing and baseraping with a buddy, I sniped a guy from the chopper and he got PI553D OFF he cursed everytime we killed him.

At the end of the round I killed him again and said "ive gotta steal that chopepr just to piss him off" my buddy flew and i gunned, he respawned and i killed him with the gun then my buddy used the chopepr to teabag him.

Yeh!! If you join a server half way through a game and getting base raped in an uncap then it's not a game...it's stat padding on your side!!

If i was on infantry only and waiting for people to spawn then killin them...spawn raping.

If they only have their uncap to spawn and you're raping it then spawn killing!!

A Chopper has 8 TV's, a carrier has 2 jets, 2 heli's and 2 Essex's. That leaves you with 2 TV's after raping them!! Not taking into account another heli and 2 more jets!

At the end of the day it's a game, let them take off and make a GAME of it

Comment

Base raping is for stat padders, and for people who don't have enough skill to get some kills out in the front lines.

Comment

Base raping is not a sniper watching the airfield.

Base raping is not a SpecOps blowing up vehicles, or an engineer planting mines, or any other class killing infantry.

Base raping is not even taking a joyride around the enemies uncap with a tank.

Base rape is what happens when you have jets, helicopters, tanks, APCs, and everybody and their grandmothers assaulting your base. That being said, yes, constant base rape gets old, but if a sniper picks me off while spawning, eh, don't really mind.

EDIT: And if you play IO kark/Jalala/other city maps, and you are getting baseraped by infantry, you have no room to complain.

Comment

I play Mashtuur so much I really don't have to deal with it.

Carrier rape can get pretty old but instead of complaining about it I never play on Wake.....not that great anyway.

Comment

I will always rape the carrier, any spawn or uncap.

Comment

I play a lot of Karkand and yes before you say it I am a Karkand whore and I openly admit it and I am not ashamed of it, so save your breath...

I don't play on the infantry only servers much because there is too much nade spamming, epically when they have FF off.

However base raping as infantry does not bother me as I enjoy the challenge of planting some rounds from my mighty PKM up their ***... Then I usually follow that up with a nice pair of tea bags on their nose.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd View Post

Not at all. Because I know it's the only way you are going to get any kills. :laugh:

Comment

I was baseraping on Lost Village (DCon) by C4ing the US Helis. One of the guys i killed went: F*** you f***ing C***!!! Thats not ok. It is allowed to baserape and it did'nt say anything on the server rules about it. If u can't baserpae then whats the point of Spec Ops? Their main purpose is to go behind enemy lines and blow up the uav etc. If he got pissed off with me for baseraping, speaking like that is much worse.

Comment

Just yesterday I joined this server, they run all maps but onlyo ne round per map and baseraping is allowed.

The admins must be stupid to have the server set to one map per round and allowe basraping, USMC will just loose... everytime.

There was this high ranked person and he only flew J10s (sucked on Inf. when there were no jets around, so poped in a tank to get kills) - anyways - the J10 whore... on Dragon Valley we just got raped to the max, choppers and the J10 whores kept raping the carrier getting MASSIVE ammount of kills, there was nothing you could do. There you go, ome map per round, baseraping allowed... if you're USMC you will loose everytime.

The funny thing was thought, 90% of the people kept spawning ON the carrier and getting killed the same second and repeat......... how fking stupid do you have to be to spawn on the carrier knowing that you WILL get killed... idiots.

I just spawned at the bottom of the carrier and wated for the game to end, tickets were runing out fast and the J10 whore kept dropping bombs getting massive kills passing the carrier everytime.

Yes, base raping pisses me off, when some J10 whore, Tank whore etc is doing it. I know how annoying it is, I don't even baserape on servers that allowe basraping cuz it's for ******* and point whores.

Baseraping snipers that jump on the carrier, get 1 or 2 kills before getting killed himself and trying to come back... those make me laugh, he'd get more kills on the battlefield that trying to rape the carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouija View Post
                          Not at all. Because I know it's the only way you are going to get any kills. :laugh:
                          you just got pwned

Comment

Base raping is OK if it's the last flag you rape. It's a tactic to win the round.
                            Base raping to get jkills/points spoils the game 'cause it usually includes spawn killing/camping which is the noobiest tactic ever.

Nevertheless, spawn killing might be the best way to cap a flag IF some teammate is actually capping the flag.
                            If I get spawn killed, I normally get angry, but if I see that someone is really doing it to cap the flag it's OK.

It depends a lot on the situation.

Base raping is only funny for the guys who do it

FipZ

Comment

mmm yet another pointless thread by eddy.

you should know by now, based on all the threads thaT have been started about it....WE HATE BASERAPING !!

Comment

Working...
                              X