How to fight jets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How to fight jets?

Maybe in your case but from what i have seen, they wouldn't bomb a single person walking along the trail between North Base and Airfeild. The majority, not everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiBoy View Post
      Maybe in your case but from what i have seen, they wouldn't bomb a single person walking along the trail between North Base and Airfeild. The majority, not everybody.
      i would, if i couldn't find any other targets

Comment

Pull out your pistol and start shooting at it....

Or you could wait till he is right above you then aim at him so he releases flares, then when he come to look for u wait till he passes then let him have it. But it takes about 2 AA missles to take a plane down, even an F35B can take to missles.

Comment

Yes wait until they are flying directly away from you, because at this angle .50s CAN take them down sometimes. Also, a major tip when using mobile AA/AA emplacements: when you've locked onto a jet, don't fire right away, hold the lock and follow it with your screen for a good few seconds. If your bluff is effective, he'll get spooked by being seemingly locked steady, and drop his flares, giving you get a free shot after they're wasted.

Another method is to drive the mobile AA platforms to an enemy airfield and park at one end, if possible in some foliage or between buildings to offer a bit of camoflauge. If positioned correctly, you can sit here and wait as the jets come in for ammo pickups and repairs. If you are hidden well enough, they will come flying in low, straight, and at lower speeds with their guard down, and you can usually give them a good peppering with the AA turrets and land a missle or two, which will do it.

And the simplest jet repellant, which I use frequently, is simply dive into a bush or corner and spot them out. This brings your teams fighter rushing in from the other side of the map to f*** with 'em. In most cases, pilots concentrate harder on escaping the MiG behind them that on strafing a single soldier they spotted on the ground.

Comment

Working...
          X