How to fight jets?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fight jets?

I can't seem to bring them down with the stationary ground-to-air launcher, or the mobile AA. Plus, once a pilot notices you, it's bombs for breakfast.

What's the best way to nail jets from the ground?

Re: How to fight jets?

Umm.... err....ummm...

Hmmm... with a Je-nope.. uh... with a 50.cal? Wait, no...

Nothing can stop a good pilot other than anothr good pilot so just leave 'em alone. That's what i do and the things hardly bother me.

Comment

Stay out of it until they come near, wait till they have their back to you, and hop in.

A stinger/igla will take more than 2 missiles, but if you can conceal yourself by hopping out, it isn't too hard.

Comment

yeah my stinger/igla missiles usually hit, but it takes like 3 of them to take out a jet unless its arleady damaged.

Comment

Not being in AA when jets are coming at you is about as good as you can do. Good pilots will strafe/bomb AA whether it's manned or not so that often won't help.

Comment

make sure that they are about 100m off the ground, and when theyre right on top of you, throw a nade at it. You'll get em like if they were parked in your driveway!! woohoo your are gonna be so 1337, you're gonna get all the girls at school!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChiBoy
              Umm.... err....ummm...

Hmmm... with a Je-nope.. uh... with a 50.cal? Wait, no...

Nothing can stop a good pilot other than anothr good pilot so just leave 'em alone. That's what i do and the things hardly bother me.

HAHAHA. that sounds like the advice my mom gave me about Wasps as a child. Up until one stung the hell out of me.

Comment

AA sucks get in a jet and shoot some missiles up their A.S.S

Comment

Originally posted by delemorte
                  HAHAHA. that sounds like the advice my mom gave me about Wasps as a child. Up until one stung the hell out of me.
                  Except wasps, you can clap your hands. Nothing stops a jet.

Except for 50 mobile AAs spamming missiles non-stop.

Comment

lock onto them and when they notice you and come in for the bombingrun THEN fire, they are usually to concered with getting 2 points than dropping flares and pulling up.

Comment

u got no chance

Comment

The best way to avoid being killed by a pilot is not to be detected in the first place.

If pilots start annoying me, I just get in a jet and take 'em down myself!

Comment

ill tell you what, if i ever look down on you from a jet, ill leave you alone if you do the same for me. thats 1 less jet pilot out to get you.

Comment

Stay away from bases would be another tip. Planes generally don't bomb random places on the map, they aim for flags, so keep on driving around or walking around or whatever the hell you do, just try your best to stay away from caps and tanks as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiBoy
                              Stay away from bases would be another tip. Planes generally don't bomb random places on the map, they aim for flags, so keep on driving around or walking around or whatever the hell you do, just try your best to stay away from caps and tanks as much as possible.
                              That isn't true

Comment

Working...
                              X