Nerf nade usage please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nerf nade usage please

I think the devs should reduce numbers of nades for each player to a maximum of two, and also add a delay between trowing them.

Now its a hell of a nade spam. And of course, nerf the sniper weapons hard and add a restriction on how many sniper kits there are on each team.

Re: Nerf nade usage please

Sniper kits should be pickup kits, like in most other mods. That works best, just a few of them (depending on the map) is enough.

Comment

This is being fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by SaUrOn
        Sniper kits should be pickup kits, like in most other mods. That works best, just a few of them (depending on the map) is enough.
        i second that

Comment

I third it

Plz dont nerf sniper rifles, just limit them! I dont want to play BF2 noobie wars, i want realistic weapons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I suggest no resupply of nades from support class just bullets. That way you wont have a mobile nade supply following around the nade spammers.

Make nades only resupplied by dropped crate or stationary ammo boxes. This way people wont be so quick to waste them.

Comment

Originally posted by Real-BadSeed
            I third it

Plz dont nerf sniper rifles, just limit them! I dont want to play BF2 noobie wars, i want realistic weapons.
            In current state they are not realistic. A realistic rifle hit were you aim but its impossible to aim with such accuracy in reality....holding the rifle completly still. It's not possible even when in prone position.

Comment

well i shoot rifles regularily and when supported they are rock steady accurate.

Standing they should have some sway, but in supported positions they should be this accurate, especially at these small ranges of only a few 100 meters.

I gotta wonder how many guys here actually shoot real guns??

Comment

Originally posted by Real-BadSeed
                well i shoot rifles regularily and when supported they are rock steady accurate.

Standing they should have some sway, but in supported positions they should be this accurate, especially at these small ranges of only a few 100 meters.

I gotta wonder how many guys here actually shoot real guns??
                So, you are the only one in the world who can hold a gun completly still without moving a micromillimeter?

Comment

yeah, they don't move AT ALL!!!

Comment

This thread have had 16,777,356 views! Lol whats wrong?

Comment

theres a lot of people out there who care deeply about nade spam

Comment

WTF is with all the views lol is it some forum bug?

Comment

Threads like this, made BF2 what is today: a Nerfed Game...

"oohoo plz nerf the BH minigun.."
                          "oohoo plz the pkm is too accurate... nerf it"

Now you want to destroy the mods too?

EoD is perfect this way, only some bugs must be corrected but why nerfing the power of the weapons? go and play BF2 for nerfed guns.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPepe

EoD is perfect this way, only some bugs must be corrected but why nerfing the power of the weapons? go and play BF2 for nerfed guns.
                            The you can run BF2 1.0 for yourself. You don't HAVE to install patches. Lol think before you type next time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by DarkPepe View Post

When one weapon has real to life characteristics but all the others don't it creates a horrible inbalance that must be corrected...its not about nerfing this weapon or that one because they "kill to much" its about a level playing field that should be achieved through a "balance" of real life characteristics and "gameplay" to create a fun atmosphere for everyone.

Wouldn't you agree?

Comment

Working...
                              X