Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: macro or no macro poll

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
    lol it is me taking a shot but not to show of, I simply wanted to see what others thought about macros coz when I made that video with my friend tiki most of you guys here said he was macroing
    Where is the littl **** anyway? He said he would play again if cal set up a 2v2
    heli.

Beautiful ss though, it'd be funny as hell if the shot didn't register and the tank poped 2 feet in the air :laugh:

Might want to close the pole since the cats outa the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Moo_Saggins View Post
      Where is the littl **** anyway? He said he would play again if cal set up a 2v2
      heli.

Beautiful ss though, it'd be funny as hell if the shot didn't register and the tank poped 2 feet in the air :laugh:

Might want to close the pole since the cats outa the bag.
      tiki??

hes on xfire playin BF2 from time to time, I dunno he gets mad eassy lol and he leaves

Comment

Should of went that to potd.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_zer0 View Post
          Should of went that to potd.
          posted it there but mods decided that the safari tour one was better

Comment

:box:

:evil: Can u send me .png or/and higher resolution?
            The best would be a demo, as you would have prolly seen, I have been posting Hi Res-WALLPAPERS in THIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiIS hi res "official thREaD"

I would love to edit your pic cause I am a fan of helis ( not seatswitchers that much though) but It can turn out good and I also have a small neat idea which can turn out sorta semi unique and invigorating if it turns out good, But unfortunately it DOES require bf2 demo,

Otherwise I will be happy with just the pic alone with a bit higher detail (.png) or/with higher resolution which will in turn grant me more options/more space for editing.

thx for understanding

margav aka vagram :box: :salute: :nerr: :laugh2: :shoot: :ar15: :guns:

Comment

ahh sorry thats the best I have, I captured it with fraps

Comment

Working...
              X