• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I cant bomb

joysticks help out alot when it comes to flying

Comment

wow wee ya
      the secound video PWNS, holy sh!t hes good.
      anymore good bombing videos, i have recently fallen in love with the J10!!
      i only have six hours in a plane so lol, i need some help

Comment

Look under tips and tricks and find the "bombing with HUD a must see" and that is why I bomb good.

But for moving vehicles "bombing sense" is better till you get used to the HUD.

Comment

maby your right click didn't work.

Comment

Practice a ton

Comment

Practice, instinct, and watching videos. And using the HUD. Learn that technique. Its your best friend. No one can just tell you how to bomb.

Comment

I say reverse-engineer. See what works the best with your style. There are 3 mainstream methods of bombing, most effective of them would be the way PlaneWhore bombs, and he has also released a couple of videos. Check them out.

Blades, where have you been?

Comment

you could download wake airshow and practice bombing their but you would not have a live ground target

Comment

1. Aim at your target with the aimer.
                    2. decrease speed if you find it hard to get the timing right.
                    3. Drop them.

Just try this over and over again till you get the timing right and get the kill.

Comment

Or using the Jihad technique is a last resort.

I'm not the best pilot in the world, but I try the following:
                      1. Increase altitude
                      2. Find target
                      3. Dive at 45 angle
                      4. Wait till target is below the "bomb drop" line
                      5. Fire away
                      6. Smile

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                        I say reverse-engineer. See what works the best with your style. There are 3 mainstream methods of bombing, most effective of them would be the way PlaneWhore bombs, and he has also released a couple of videos. Check them out.

Blades, where have you been?
                        Got bored to hell with BF2, and started going for more of my other forums...DCon is out, so my interest is a tiny bit sparked.

Comment

Jihad works well, very well

Comment

A Jihad kill is worth the 10 minute wait, trust me.
                            I've just been having a practice flying around on a single player map and it helps a lot. Set the difficulty on easy to start with, then as you feel more comfortable flying, increase it as you go.

I found my joystick, configured the controls of the aircraft and helicopter to it, started single player and off I went. I can fly a hell of a lot better now, getting a dozen kills bombing and dog fighting, so it's sort of proof that spending half an hour on single player flying around bombing the crap out BOTS can improve flying skills.

Comment

Originally posted by flying-assasin View Post
                              right i wait for 10 minutes due to the popular demand for aircraft but when i get in the jets i am going to fast to bomb anything or shoot anything down can anyone help me?
                              start like this and thenyoull be able to bomb from all kinds of angles.
                              Come down on the target at the highest angle possible, you probably wont come in at 90 degrees but that what your goin for, drop your bombs when the target is at the top of the bombing line thingy. eventually youll do this so much that youll start to get a "feel" of where the target should be based on agle, the BEST way to quickly learn this is to practice in singleplayer operation clean sweep in the f15

Comment

Working...
                              X