Death cam help please.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death cam help please.

I usually will watch the battle recorder files, when available. I do this because Ive found that it helps me improve my game. I will sometimes watch other players with battle recorder too. Ive seen players who would run along and thier weapon "always" points at the closest enemy. You can actually see it changeing position as they run. I have also seen players who "always" seemed to know where the enemy were at. I bet Im not the only one who has noticed this.

Enough of that. The real reason Ive posted in this thread was to tell the other players, who dont know, that when you are in game, and alive, you can press the "M" key and bring up a full map. This is helpful if you want to see where your squad leader is and you couldnt spawn there. I use it mostly to see where the "Armor spoted" is if it didnt show up on my mini map. I also use it to see where the enemy is caping a flag so I can go there and try and get it back. I will usually, in game, pick the flag that is most important or on the highest ground and try to defend it. On most maps you cant see squat, on the mini map, from there so I use the "M" key a lot. I know that a player who plays defense a lot is a rare thing but its a skill Ive been working on.

I didnt think this info deserved its own thread so I worked it in here. Hope it helps someone. . . . . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
    X