QBZ-97 -> soiling of my pants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QBZ-97 -> soiling of my pants...

So yeah, this gun knocks my socks off. I find it amazingly accurate and medium distance, and I prefer its iron sights over ANY other gun. It is an all around GREAT gun. Does anyone think it is there FAVOURITE gun too?!!¿¿?

Re: QBZ-97 -> soiling of my pants...

It's the best carbine hands down.

Comment

damn straight!!

Comment

im actually a fan of the g36c. however i do think QBZ-97 is a close second.

Comment

The G36C is great, but i guess everyone gets used to a certain gun, and this one is my fav. That make sense?¿

Comment

That's the PLA Special Ops weapon? Correct?

I don't think I've ever used it in my BF2 career. I really haven't played much as PLA. I guess you could call me lucky when it comes to playing Wake Island. I think I have more losses and than wins on that map though.

Comment

Yeah, the QBZ rocks; I use it everytime I play Spec Ops for the PLA side.

Comment

I wouldn't say favorite, but it's definitely a close second, and the best Spec Ops guns hands down. I've been trying to tell this to people...but noooooooooooo

Comment

All these good remarks are giving me an itch to go try this puppy out!

Comment

I don't like it that much.. but then again I rarely play on the chinese... and when I DO play on chinese, i'm pretty much never spec ops.. almost always medic.. sometimes AT.. that's about it.

Comment

theres like no good places to use spec ops on china maps, so its not used a lot. Most accurate carbine, power of the m4, its a great gun i just hate the sights... i have trouble killing medium ranges too.. close and far i win for some reason. its deviation is so little too!

Comment

G36C is a better all rounder but i can see your point, when i was going for my expert Spec ops i used almost exclusively the G36C but will try out the Q for s*its and giggles

Comment

M16 all the way =)

Comment

I don't like it that much, but I'll admit it's a really good gun, and the sound of it is awesome.

Comment

I can't stand any of the Spec-Ops guns except the Scar-L and the M4. Maybe this thread will make me change my mind, I used to utterly hate the G36E.

Comment

Working...
                              X