Best Teamkill Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Teamkill Ever

Well, this isnt actually teamkill but... I was playing Road to Jalabad and went up to the hotel, I saw one of my own team sniper there at the edge. I actually pushed him down and he died

Comment

my best TK was wen i was waiting for the fighter at Kubra...
      ...some other dude got it first, so using the jeep that i used to get to the hangar, used it as a ladder to jump on the top of the plane.
      When he took off and was in the air i L96A1'd his *** and stole his plane in mid flight...continued flying for about 5 seconds before slamming nose first into a crane...

was a sweet plane jack
      haha

Comment

Originally posted by Ark_Angel View Post
        my best TK was wen i was waiting for the fighter at Kubra...
        ...some other dude got it first, so using the jeep that i used to get to the hangar, used it as a ladder to jump on the top of the plane.
        When he took off and was in the air i L96A1'd his *** and stole his plane in mid flight...continued flying for about 5 seconds before slamming nose first into a crane...

was a sweet plane jack
        haha
        i love doing that (apart from the crashing!). its sad but it works.

if i get teamkilled for a jet in wake, i like to run to that bush on the hill by the base, pull out my rifle and blast them!

thats a great place to get kills on wake. hide there a USMC and snipe anyone going for the jet, and they go "WTF how did i die! oh its that teammate with the sniper rifle! that B**** will pay! and everybody goes around team killing eachother about a teamkill that wasnt!

(however if they check the top left corner the plan goes down the drain)

Comment

Originally posted by Mooby McMoob
          Aside from the first bit making me lawl....your giving the impression of being a bit of an idiot. I mean, we might all do this from times to time, but we dont post it on forums ;]
          Well, the forum is kinda for posting your stories
          And this is a story.

Comment

not much in it to get.

Anyway, one night as commander my team wasn't following orders, and the round was almost over with us loosing, so I Artyed the most populated CP on the map.

Must've taken out 10 to 15 guys, oddly however I didn't get kicked *shrug*

Cruel I know, but I wasn't very happy that evening :P

Comment

Working...
            X