Best Teamkill Ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Teamkill Ever

the best one I ever got was in wake 2007 and there was some colonel who didnt have a purple heart and my squad decided to TK him soooo much that he got one. When he got it he was soooooooooooo mad he disconnected and looked up his profile and it wasnt there no more LOL!!

Re: Best Teamkill Ever

sad... that's the most idiotic thing.

Comment

noooo its funny cause that guy had no life and probally was 30 and lived in moms basement. also the main reason we did it was cause he always took the j 10 by shooting the guy in the cockpit with m 95 in order to get it. once we tried to kick him and he 18 outta 18 votes and still stayed so he deserved a purple heart

Comment

I'd say mine was I spotted a bunch of guys stat padding on Kubra Dam right in the US uncap so I grabbed the bomber and proceded to bomb the **** out of them everytime they congregated...i lost a ton of points, but had a ton of fun and thats the main thing right?

Comment

griefers suck.

and that guy was a tard for not disconnecting sooner.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

When one who shall not be named killed his entire team (32 players) on carrier. Believe me, it's possible with a single hit. All 32 players GONE.

Comment

best teamkill?
              how about no!

I'd rather waste my bullets on an enemy or trying to hit those birds that fly outta trees when you walk by or shoot near by. haha thats better than TEAMKILLING?!?#$#
              why?

Comment

Originally posted by ZOMGLAZORSGOPEW
                noooo its funny cause that guy had no life and probally was 30 and lived in moms basement. also the main reason we did it was cause he always took the j 10 by shooting the guy in the cockpit with m 95 in order to get it. once we tried to kick him and he 18 outta 18 votes and still stayed so he deserved a purple heart
                Aside from the first bit making me lawl....your giving the impression of being a bit of an idiot. I mean, we might all do this from times to time, but we dont post it on forums ;]

Comment

Originally posted by ZOMGLAZORSGOPEW
                  noooo its funny cause that guy had no life
                  pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

I approve of this thread.

Comment

The best team kill I had was when, I and some other guy were on the carrier waiting for a jet while pistoling each other slowly(you know one shot at a time)

So after 2 shots, I didn't want to TK him and lose a point but I wanted him to die, so I turn around and pistol some sniper that was standing with his back to us, then quickly change to my main gun, turn a bit sideways and freeze, the sniper turns around, sees the other guy is holding a pistol, BAM! blasts him with his M95 right in the face.

Was a sweet setup lol.

Comment

Here's one of mine from an old post:

Originally posted by signa
                        that happend to me the other day on surge. I was in a squad at the start of a map and went to get the chopper. Luckily I spawned near the pad and was the first one there. my squad mate was second. then a couple of tards show up and crowd the pad. about 5 seconds before the chopper spawned one of them tk's my squad mate with a shotgun. the other guy was a sniper, so I figured he was waiting to kill me if I got the chopper. the chopper spawned and they both got it some how, so i tossed 1 C4 pack on the winshield, killed them both, told them to FK off and flew away. :laugh:
                        that was the first time I ever tk'd for a chopper, but not the first time I've been TK'd for one. :hmm:
                        "Crunch's First Officer"
                        twitter: @signaprime

Comment

2 things,
                          1) i hate medics that shoot you purposely just so they can heal you afterwards
                          and
                          2) surely you lost points for team damage (TD) anyway? cause i think you get up to -4 for a TK, so i thought it was -2 for a TD

correct me if im wrong, id like to know

Comment

lol I never thought this would get this many replys

All the fun teamkilling normally happens on imsomnia 24/7 wake island 07'

........the things people will do for the j-10

Comment

I don't get this thread

Comment

Working...
                              X