No announcement yet.

Can someone tell me if this is true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can someone tell me if this is true?

This was really helpful, I got both my basic air defense and ground defense badges because I read this, im not big on stats but its fun XD

Comment

yeah reborn, for the basics all you have to do is sit in em for like 5 to 10 mins. its the vet. and expert that require kills in them.

and to all those people that moan about the badges- if i could be @$$ed to check all your stats, im sure id find that most of you have actually got a fair few. ive had this game for coming up to 8 months now, and at first the badges imo were a big thing, not cause it will make me look good to you guys, but because it gives you a sense of achievement. can you honestly say that the game would be better without them? probably not.

and dont use clay whoring as a comeback, cause at the end of the day, its an easy kill and it would have happened anyway...........................

Comment

yeah well i need my vetty badges all done up. I made myself a plan to get all my kit badges (vetty) and my ground defence and airdefence too. im half way to First Sergeant!!!!

Comment

totally true i got ym exp sniper doing this ,but on accident

Comment

Yup, just got my Air Defense ribbon. 100% WORKS

Comment

Its how I got both my badges for air and ground def.

Comment

Working...
              X