What should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What should I get?

Always get the G36E first. It is really the best weapon in the game!
    But it looks like you’re not playing medic that much.
    If you can handle the M24, you don’t really need the L96. It is a great rifle for sure, but not vital.
    The MG36 is pretty good in accuracy and has the advantage of a burst mode, thus feels a bit like the G36E. But it also has like the same power as the G36E, which IMHO is not enough for a support weapon (RPK FTW!)
    As I don’t like shotguns that much I prefer the MP-7. Like ACE_FIN said it sounds really cool and gives you like a real “spray and pray” feeling. The iron sights suck IMO. But it’s not that bad in close combat.
    So choose your poison depending on your playing style.

FipZ

Comment

L96a1 or g36E

Comment

Originally posted by ACE_FIN1972
        You are so wrong. It's a good weapon at close combat and it's only weapon giving engy even some kind of protection against enemies attacking from the distance. I really like it + it sounds cool

I usually don't play engy too much, but now when I found MP7 it's an option along others.
        I agree. Unlocking the MP7 allows for extended Engineer playtime. Now you don't need just a tank or helicopter to be an Engineer. I think the MP7 is a good unlock. I find it extremely easy to pick off enemy soldiers at distances past 50m, up to 100m in some cases. Ive found myself playing as an Engineer in many IO rounds due to the fact I have my trusty MP7.

Comment

Dont good for the noob medic gun , i say the sniper it has a much better scope than the m24 or the M36 .

Comment

Ive never had the MP7, so I coudnt say. Personally I hate the support guns (and the kit in general). The medic gun is great for ownage, but you can do just as much damage with the basic weapons. The L96A1 would be my choice though...but thats because its like crack :] ....beleive me you'll never go back xD. Still, you might not ever use your unlocks, but everyone seems to be going for the MP7; you could give it a try imo.

Comment

Working...
            X