What should I get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I get?

Ok I got like 213 points until Im Master Sergeant and I want to know what yall think I should unlock. Im kinda wanting the last sniper but Im perfectly fine with the M24. Its my favorite gun and theres not much difference in it and the L96A1... But anyways... heres the choices.

MP7 - Engineer
    G36E - Medic
    L96A1 - Sniper
    MG36 - Support

:]

Re: What should I get?

MG36 all the way. Dont have it yet. But I played withit a few times. I wish I picked that over the L96A1.

Comment

The PKM is pretty good though. Is the MG36 better by far or just a little?

Comment

If you play sniper a lot then def. go with the L96A1. The thin cross hairs make it easy to reach out and touch someone at greater distances.....

Comment

Originally posted by Syrius187
          The PKM is pretty good though. Is the MG36 better by far or just a little?

The MG-36 weighs out the PKM in these areas (in my opinion):

Better rate of fire

Accuracy sustained in full auto

Burst fire function

Then again I never liked the PKM, so maybe I'm just bashing it out of personal preference...

Comment

The L96A1 is fantastic, its accurate and packs a punch.
            I'm kinda liking the MP7 for the engineer, it reminds me of the TMP "rape machine" of Counter Strike.

Comment

I have all of the unlocks and the MG36 is my favorite. The MP7 has bad accuracy and damage and it is a waste of an unlock.

Comment

mp7 and l96a1

Comment

I too recommend the MG36, but in the end it comes down to what kit you play most.

Comment

I think the better question here is what classes do you play the most out of those 4?

I mostly play sniper, and the L96A1 is great weapon, slightly less powerful than the M95 but more accurate. I'm also surprised no one has mentioned the G36E for the medic. That gun is simply amazing, high accuracy and high damage. Available 3 burst or single shot.

Comment

I would recommend NOT getting the MP7 rather than recommend what you should get.

I used to play the engineer kit a lot (almost 76 hours currently) so I figured I'd grab the Jackhammer and the MP7. Bad move....the Jackhammer is excellent at close range, but the MP7 lacks in just about every area.

Comment

I forgot that ranking up to First Sergeant would give me 2 unlocks.

I got the L96A1 and the MG36.

:]

Comment

G36E - Medic imo. Very accurate and considered over-powered by many.

Comment

I think G36E is the best weapon in the game. L96A1 is ok but i like m24 better. I really want MG36 because i think its good on city maps. Mp7 isnt especially good...

Comment

Originally posted by Iron_Weasel
                              I would recommend NOT getting the MP7 rather than recommend what you should get.

I used to play the engineer kit a lot (almost 76 hours currently) so I figured I'd grab the Jackhammer and the MP7. Bad move....the Jackhammer is excellent at close range, but the MP7 lacks in just about every area.
                              You are so wrong. It's a good weapon at close combat and it's only weapon giving engy even some kind of protection against enemies attacking from the distance. I really like it + it sounds cool

I usually don't play engy too much, but now when I found MP7 it's an option along others.

Comment

Working...
                              X