Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another douchebag admin..

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
    no they don't, only if it is in ranked mode. Anyone can do admin abuse on a pub thats not ranked.
    I think you missed my point

Comment

Originally posted by koikoi
      I think someone should close all german servers
      How many times I have been kicked for using a sniper kit, granade launcher
      fighting as a commander etc etc I lost the count
      Overmanaged, overpowerd retards if you ask me
      To bad the ingame server doesnt show the server location
      Amen, Amen and AMEN to that. The germans couldn't organise a p1ss up in a brewery let alone a server. I would love a patch that filters out german servers. Nothing worse than joining a server (with no obvious message in load screen) to be greeted by "Wilkommen"

Originally posted by .BB.(Light|Bred)
      They will always do what they want as they always have.
      Technically isn't that a form of padding? removing players from another team to enhance your team/score?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
        First of all Where is the evidence of this suposed kicked for that specific reason? Two he and his clan pay for that server your playing on...Did you realize this when you thought about making this thread?

Heres what you can do. Either join thier clan and donate to the server or leave the server and when enough people leave his server he will stop acting the way he does until then he can do what he wants and believe me EA is not going to stop him either...

Our server has been reported hundreds of times and nothing has happened to our server and why should anything happen? By maintaining a server for bf2 we are promoting EA's game and increasing sales...So theres no way EA will shut down servers unless they are specifically for padding stats etc...And thats a rare one at that...

So...What have we learned kids? Stop crying to the teacher cause some bully kicked your *** out at the school yard...Buck up and get some balls and make your own server/and or join another server...Dont come crying on a forum about it...
        TOTbf2 needs a retarded section for all the poeple who are retarded, it sounds like the perfect place for you. Oh ya and just for the record, your not a TOTbf2 admin so why are you telling him he cant complain about this

seriously totbf2 admins make a retarded section for this guy.

p.s. (to OP) Is that OUR stilla killa your talking about btw?

Comment

he is noline right now, playing a high points server

Comment

Who? Arent high point servers illegal?

Comment

True, german servers are by far the worst.

Also since illusion who is da|illusion, take this into account, he was wiped before for stat padding, and is obviously a bad player (refer to other forum threads) illusion take your padding *** outta here.

Comment

Working...
              X