Another douchebag admin..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another douchebag admin..

Before I start this is a rant thread but also a question.

Question first: What happened with the BFROE? Are they still active etc?

Now for the rant.

Basically I was kicked for killing the admin with a claymore. I had it layed somewhere but it wasn't an instant kill no, I planted it like a few minutes back then I was walking around and bang got a claymore kill, so he kicks me saying "no claymores allowed" Yet the rules state nothing of the sort? all the rules say is C4 jumpers perma banned, thats it.

So I re-join and I ask why the hell he kicked, and he claims that the rules state no claymores allowed (hes a 3 star general ) so then someone asks why I was kicked, so I say for a claymore kill on the admin, he laughs.

So basically I said it was a ******** ban and the dudes a dickhead etc so he bans me. Prior to this the round before I did notice the admin constantly going mad like the crazy german kid, funny thing is he is german rofls, anyway he kept screaming at people in capps locks that he will strike down upon thee with great vengance and furious anger if someone kills him with a claymore. He banned 2 people while I was their for claymores. Guess I could have not used claymores, but it wasn't in the rules anyway. So isn't this against the ROE? (refer to first question) and I know its his server but thats stupid kicking just because he was killed by a claymore, he spammed nades like rdvolx on a good day, thats as bad a claywhoring imo.

Anyway anyone who thinks im bull****tin go to the server:

89.234.10.134:16567

The almighty douche bag on a power trip is:

G3R| StillerKiller - http://bf2s.com/player/44725981/

G3R| being the prefix.

If you do join, be sure to place a claymore down .

Re: Another douchebag admin..

BFROE is still around, their forums are just getting a makeover,

Comment

Originally posted by Scinto
      BFROE is still around, their forums are just getting a makeover,

nope EA pulled the plug on BFroe from what ive heard.

Comment

First of all Where is the evidence of this suposed kicked for that specific reason? Two he and his clan pay for that server your playing on...Did you realize this when you thought about making this thread?

Heres what you can do. Either join thier clan and donate to the server or leave the server and when enough people leave his server he will stop acting the way he does until then he can do what he wants and believe me EA is not going to stop him either...

Our server has been reported hundreds of times and nothing has happened to our server and why should anything happen? By maintaining a server for bf2 we are promoting EA's game and increasing sales...So theres no way EA will shut down servers unless they are specifically for padding stats etc...And thats a rare one at that...

So...What have we learned kids? Stop crying to the teacher cause some bully kicked your *** out at the school yard...Buck up and get some balls and make your own server/and or join another server...Dont come crying on a forum about it...

Comment

LOL at the irony.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
            nope EA pulled the plug on BFroe from what ive heard.
            no...

EA dropped the Partnership, they didnt drop BFROE.

If they did i wouldnt have got a reply from CKMC telling me to still report via BFROE.

edit; well its now Total ROE with sections for the BF series, but as their reporting system is probably still down people still have to report via EAC's despite how much of a pain it is.

-

On Topic, hearing one side of the story doesnt cut it anymore, you need photographic proof of such actions from Server Admins.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
              First of all Where is the evidence of this suposed kicked for that specific reason? Two he and his clan pay for that server your playing on...Did you realize this when you thought about making this thread?

Heres what you can do. Either join thier clan and donate to the server or leave the server and when enough people leave his server he will stop acting the way he does until then he can do what he wants and believe me EA is not going to stop him either...

Our server has been reported hundreds of times and nothing has happened to our server and why should anything happen? By maintaining a server for bf2 we are promoting EA's game and increasing sales...So theres no way EA will shut down servers unless they are specifically for padding stats etc...And thats a rare one at that...

So...What have we learned kids? Stop crying to the teacher cause some bully kicked your *** out at the school yard...Buck up and get some balls and make your own server/and or join another server...Dont come crying on a forum about it...

Its admins like you that twat-up bf2

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                Its admins like you that twat-up bf2
                Amen.

Comment

illusion987...

Definition of smacktard. Seriously gtfo and alike above you are the people who **** up bf2. I don't give a **** if they pay for the server. I don't kick anyone for anything unless they are acting like a smacktard. Nade spam, claywhoring, vehicle whoring I don't give a **** tbh, but kicking for killing the admin is out of order. Last time I checked that was against the ROE.

No wonder your ****e server has been reported a ton of times, piece of **** admins like you don't even deserve a server, your plague of this game, too bad their isn't a cure for inbreds like you.

Comment

Originally posted by illusion987
                    Two he and his clan pay for that server your playing on
                    The servers have to follow the rules though ROE...

Comment

Why don't you just join a different server? Any other message bored on earth with a different game don't even have close to amount of topics about "admin abuse". If there is admin abuse, go report to there forums, or find a different server.

Comment

Two he and his clan pay for that server your playing on
                        I don't buy this excuse. They are paying for a ranked server, which they then make public. If you make a server public, then as far as im concerned you lose the 'its my server I do what a i want' ********.

Comment

They will always do what they want as they always have.

Comment

Originally posted by Hedgie
                            I don't buy this excuse. They are paying for a ranked server, which they then make public. If you make a server public, then as far as im concerned you lose the 'its my server I do what a i want' ********.
                            no they don't, only if it is in ranked mode. Anyone can do admin abuse on a pub thats not ranked.

Comment

I think someone should close all german servers
                              How many times I have been kicked for using a sniper kit, granade launcher
                              fighting as a commander etc etc I lost the count
                              Overmanaged, overpowerd retards if you ask me
                              To bad the ingame server doesnt show the server location

Comment

Working...
                              X