Stealthy Spec-Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stealthy Spec-Ops

Special Forces are considered stealth because they can enter a enemy base, blow up there assets, and make it out safely (If your good),
    they also have a silenced pistol, which helps a lot.

-Soldier

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
      It's still speculation on my part. Perhaps it's time we did actual tests to debunk or prove this theory once and for all? Just get a couple people together. Have one play as a spec-ops, and the other as the enemy commander.

If he shows up. You win the internets. If he doesn't show up. You win the internets.

Either way. Even if the spec-ops does have that advantage. It's a rather paltry advantage at best.
      It's not speculation... it says it in the manual.

I'd be more than willing to test it.

Comment

IIRC this Spec-Ops trick got phased out long before.

They have a silenced pistol...

Comment

Considering most commanders are too lazy to use SCAN anyway, I'd put my money on having a good chance stealthing any map as a solo sniper or spec ops.

Comment

917hrs of Spec Ops

The kit doesn't make the player stealthy, the player does. I can get around in different maps almost undetected because I don't make it obvious and give my self away by trying to be Rambo and kill everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by N2K
              917hrs of Spec Ops

The kit doesn't make the player stealthy, the player does. I can get around in different maps almost undetected because I don't make it obvious and give my self away by trying to be Rambo and kill everyone.
              I agree that the player makes the stealth. I can't say that I am stealthy, but it's fun to try. This usually distracts me, and I miss lots of things happening in the round. But hey, fun>stats or points.

Just leave it to some idiot tossing ammo/health packs all over to ruin it.

Comment

Out of 460 hours of play, I have spent 160 as spec ops It is just the ultimate class imo

You have a decent gun for infantry and the power of C4 for tanks, add to that the longer sprint, nades and a silenced pistol.

Only drawback I see is the little body armor you have, but then again, the class isn't really made for frontline fighting.

Scort.

Comment

Did anyone also mention spec ops have a long sprint range, and run pretty fast too. And they're so good they don't need helmets either. Nor do they need to shave apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanDad
                    Did anyone also mention spec ops have a long sprint range, and run pretty fast too. And they're so good they don't need helmets either. Nor do they need to shave apparently.
                    Chuck Norris (in his prime) didn't shave either. Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

[/B][/COLOR]
                      You can't find any other way to WASTE your time, can you?[/QUOTE]

Time wasting is my specialty.

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
                        Chuck Norris (in his prime) didn't shave either. Coincidence? I think not.
                        Good shout

Comment

Working...
                        X