Stealthy Spec-Ops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stealthy Spec-Ops

Special Forces kit is described as "Elite soldier specialized in stealth and sabotage."

My question is, how is it better in stealth than other kits?

Do they not appear on UAV or scan? Are their footsteps not heard?

Re: Stealthy Spec-Ops

Originally posted by XB
    Special Forces kit is described as "Elite soldier specialized in stealth and sabotage."

My question is, how is it better in stealth than other kits?

Do they not appear on UAV or scan? Are their footsteps not heard?
    They have a silenced pistol.

Yep.

Comment

They prevent others from being alerted to more abrasive squads! Watch the Special forces intro, it tells all. Plus they create trouble by blowing tanks and anything that seems friendly

Comment

They also have super secret decoder rings to confuse their enemies.

Comment

Originally posted by Toxitron
          Watch the Special forces intro, it tells all.
          What "Special forces" intro are you talking about?

Originally posted by Toxitron
          Plus they create trouble by blowing tanks and anything that seems friendly
          I already know that they can sabotage. (Correction: You mean "unfriendly," right?)

Originally posted by ulm4lyf
          They also have super secret decoder rings to confuse their enemies.
          You can't find any other way to WASTE your time, can you?

Comment

Spec Ops do not show up uunder satelite scans from the commander, but do show up under UAV....sniper does not show up under UAV, but does show up on satelite scans...

thats why i love being spec ops lately....trying to stay undetected for a whole round of blowing assets in enemy uncap.....great fun....

Comment

Originally posted by Garabaldi
              They have a silenced pistol.

Yep.
              The also have c4... After that half the team is after them, so much for stealth.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                Spec Ops do not show up uunder satelite scans from the commander, but do show up under UAV....sniper does not show up under UAV, but does show up on satelite scans...

thats why i love being spec ops lately....trying to stay undetected for a whole round of blowing assets in enemy uncap.....great fun....
                wait - for real?

Comment

ru 100% sure about that?

Comment

They do not show up on a satellite scan IF they are not moving.

That's what is so special...

Comment

You lie!!!!!!!!

Comment

Another E-Net Myth has been born :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
                          Another E-Net Myth has been born :laugh:
                          To be quite truthful Jemme. From my meager experience, a Spec-ops do not show up on Satellite Scans if they're not moving. Although this doesn't stop the commander from finding him by randomly spotting in the vicinity of where he thinks the Spec-ops might be.

A sniper has no similar advantages, I don't know how they got lumped together.

Comment

Originally posted by Dairuka
                            To be quite truthful Jemme. From my meager experience, a Spec-ops do not show up on Satellite Scans if they're not moving. Although this doesn't stop the commander from finding him by randomly spotting in the vicinity of where he thinks the Spec-ops might be.

A sniper has no similar advantages, I don't know how they got lumped together.
                            Hmm ok, well I admit my own experience in the commander department is lacking. But it would strike me odd if some class/kit was exempt from scans/uav's.

Comment

Originally posted by Jemme101
                              Hmm ok, well I admit my own experience in the commander department is lacking. But it would strike me odd if some class/kit was exempt from scans/uav's.
                              It's still speculation on my part. Perhaps it's time we did actual tests to debunk or prove this theory once and for all? Just get a couple people together. Have one play as a spec-ops, and the other as the enemy commander.

If he shows up. You win the internets. If he doesn't show up. You win the internets.

Either way. Even if the spec-ops does have that advantage. It's a rather paltry advantage at best.

Comment

Working...
                              X