Definite hackers (enough proof?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Definite hackers (enough proof?)

Perfect example of a report that would have been deleted off of BFROE. Theres no proof in the ss and so it would have never been sent to EA.

Comment

Going inside buildings isn't a hack, it's a glitch or bug that is being exploited. When people talk about wall hacking they mean a hack (3rd party program) which enables them to SEE THROUGH WALLS, not pass through them.

Comment

Originally posted by Elder
        Going inside buildings isn't a hack, it's a glitch or bug that is being exploited. When people talk about wall hacking they mean a hack (3rd party program) which enables them to SEE THROUGH WALLS, not pass through them.
        What he said... its still cheating though ... and no, its not enough proof.

Comment

if you dont like those tards who glitch, tk, hack, or otherwise piss you off go play Project reality mod, lots more teamwork and overall fun gameplay. but u do get killed more often

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron.3
            lol I was trying to get proof of hacking
            Sure you were...

only 26 kills... sad. Anyway look at the guy on the other team Marrr het has 31 kills and 0 deaths.
            Besides this alone isn't enough proof the could have been tank whores or medics.

Comment

Yeah, well the marr guy was out and running around as he killed me a couple times. These guys sat inside the building.

Oh well, I will just get more proof next time!

Originally posted by Scott_995
              if you dont like those tards who glitch, tk, hack, or otherwise piss you off go play Project reality mod, lots more teamwork and overall fun gameplay. but u do get killed more often
              Is this for BF2? Where do you get it?

Thanks

Comment

I believe you! I wish you had gotten more screnies though!

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                  I believe you! I wish you had gotten more screnies though!

I could get my buddy to back me up as were like, who the heck is killing us as I was climbing the ladder cause we though there was a guy on the roof..then it shows damage straight ahead...from the building and I died. Then a guy popped outa the building and fragged my buddy...lol so we left the area as it was retarded.

Comment

I think they just did some good teamwork :P

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron.3
                      We couldn't get enough votes to kick though (which was weird).
                      wait...was that sarcasm?

you do realize that there have only been 4 recorded instances in which there was a successful kick vote, dont you?

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                        wait...was that sarcasm?

you do realize that there have only been 4 recorded instances in which there was a successful kick vote, dont you?

Lol.....Sorta sarcasm...there was a vote to kick on the screen almost the whole game...

I totally believe you though, the only time I have only seen people get kicked when there is admin on, which isn't very often. I played a game and 3 people got kicked during the match from admin, one for attacking carrier (spawn killing), being a commander and flying around, and one for Tk'ing to get a vehicle. Over all it was a really good match.

Comment

Huh, I know quite a few wallglitches for several buildings. These are well known. But I've never heard of a glitching method to get into the square building...
                          If anyone knows how:
                          I DON'T WANT TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS GLITCH !! SO DON'T TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE. GLITCHING IS FOR NOOBS!
                          If there is a way to glitch in the square building, then it really is a glitch.
                          If there is no way to glitch in it, then it would be a hack, wouldn't it?

FipZ

Comment

I have never seen what is discussed here.
                            But a strange thing happened in Karkand yesterday (am not complaining though).
                            I requested a vehicle drop in front of the hotel... 2 seconds later it was raining vehicles. After 20 seconds the road was full with vehicles (pick your choice ).
                            That was clearly hacking of someone, but to be honest, that was humorous.

Comment

Greetings,

Thank you for contacting Electronic Arts.

Thank you for the report. We will look into the players mentioned. If you have any further questions or concerns please reply to this email or visit our extensive knowledge base online at http://support.ea.com.
                              Thank you,
                              Alex I.
                              EA Online Support

So I guess they are looking into it....cool.

Comment

Working...
                              X