Definite hackers (enough proof?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definite hackers (enough proof?)

Well LIVIOUS and SR.FATTY were wall hacking for two games. We couldn't get enough votes to kick though (which was weird). They sat inside the building at the square and just killed from there, I was on both sides and they killed me quite a bit and you could see the bullets coming out from the doors and what not on the building, evey time a vote failed to kick them a new vote was started out by someone else.

We set up random claymores to get them out and killed them without actually seeing them but they got back anyways.

Here are some pics.

Location.
    Its hard to tell but both guys are at the same place.

End of game score (ignore my score...lol I was trying to get proof of hacking as TONS of people were getting very upset with these guys)

Is this enough proof to report them?

Re: Definite hackers (enough proof?)

Send it to BFROE...

I doubt that's enough proof.

Comment

All right...I will try

Comment

I thought BFROE was done (or EA is done with BFROE) and you have to submit directly to EA.

Comment

That doesn't really prove anything. They didn't get an insane amount of points did they? You dont have screenshots of them offended or video.

Comment

No they didn't get a lot of points as people stopped going near there. I only took screen shots and it was hard to get one of them "in action".

Comment

I believe you ...but I don't believe you have enough evidence. You should have gotten a screen-shot of them when you were on their side, showing their names inside the building. Frustrating, but nice effort to try to get them what they deserve.

Comment

Yeah, there was a vote to kick them every 2 mins but as always not everyone votes. I wouldn't try to call someone out because they tk'd me every time I spawned (which one guy did but I kept punishing him, so he got kicked) They disrupted everyones game. I sent a message to EA, I told them its not tons of proof but a warning is better than nothing as it would make them think twice before they do it again.

Comment

Meh you need to be on there side otherwise it it very hard to catch them unless you have fraps or something.

Comment

The BFROE used to do the investigating based on valid suspicions and partial proof such as this, however they have since been relieved of their status, and are no longer supported by Electronic Arts.

Therefore the burden of proof falls entirely onto your shoulders.

And let me just say that you don't have enough proof. EACS will throw away your submission.

Next time, take dozens of screenshots. Go so far as to join their team, and start taking screenshots of the cheaters inside of the wall glitch. Perhaps if you can, even join their squad, and spawn inside of the exploited area, for some definitive proof.

Comment

They weren't hacking, it's easy getting inside of square. It's *Glitching* NOT Hacking. You'll get them reset at most, don't waste your time.

Comment

26-0 is easy. Playing sniper on 64 player karkand the USMC just kept hiding in the same spots and i kept killling them.

Comment

Those guys were not hacking they were glitching.

Comment

Not really a hack is it? I really can't see the point and of reason why I am thinking of giving up BF2. The game I bought was the best thing ever on MP and had loads of fun. But, like everything else in life spoilt by those who wish to cheat or create cheats. It is hard to prove if someone is a cheat and as for BFROE well that is a laugh you send a report and they send it to EA who puts in the bin or don't do anything at all. See loads of other servers running different thing against the BFROE and have never been taken down or will.

The game is ruin by patch after patch after patch. When I bought the game I did think that a couple of patches was needed but now has ruin the game play. Infantry only servers, to gain huge amounts of points and cheats everyone seems now to say you are a cheat even so they can't prove it!!

Totally disappointed with BF2 and would say I intend never to buy any other game from Dice. Waste of money and to say nothing of what went on or if they intend to fix the huge mistakes as a customer I am disappointed. The game is shagged and will not have anymore patches if they did it be huge might as well go back to medieval total war 2 great game hardly any patches. BFROE :laugh: Dice spent money on a new offices space and don't give a sh** about the game or the people who bought the game.

Sorry went off the subject but I need to get this off my chest

Comment

Originally posted by AudioAtomica
                              They weren't hacking, it's easy getting inside of square. It's *Glitching* NOT Hacking. You'll get them reset at most, don't waste your time.

No, they are not 'hacking', but its an exploit, If I catch someone doing it I would report them. Glitching IS cheating.

Comment

Working...
                              X