BF2 was more fun when I was a complete noob

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 was more fun when I was a complete noob

when I was actually scared of other players, my heart would start beating fast when I saw an enemy running towards me

anyone feel the same way

Re: BF2 was more fun when I was a complete noob

No.

Kekekeke

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike
      No.

Kekekeke
      not about the hearth beat thing, I dont feel that anymore, the question is:

do you feel like BF2 was more fun when you were a noob

Comment

Hehe, I was joking, highlight my post.

It's far more fun when you're a noob because of all the **** you "discover", and of course, the rush you get when attacking a flag.

Every game is fun as hell in the first 2 weeks.

Comment

i still get that one every once in awhile, like when you do something totally crazy.

Comment

Yea it was fun because when we were noobs there werent these ****ty patches that ruined everything

Comment

i can still get into the game.....especially when im leading a squad, and im serving as a spawn point just inside enemy grounds...trying to remain hiden and undetected, or if im seperated from my squad, and have to hold up on my own until they catch up, or until i catch up...

i still think this game is great and i can get really into it....but true, its not like when i first started, and didnt know ANY of the maps...

lately i play maps i dont know so well, the unpopular ones

Comment

im gunnery sergent so im still a noob lol

Comment

I'm 50/50 on this.

Yeah it was fun back in the noob days simply because of the whole "wtf?! sweeeeeet!" factor for discovering new things.

But I enjoy the game more now because I have RL friends playing and we all stick together and steam roll capture points. Plus I'm a much better player now so I don't get raped quite as hard as I did as a n00b.

Comment

Originally posted by camperstrike

Every game is fun as hell in the first 2 weeks.
                    totally agreed about every game being really fun at the beginning.

Comment

The "Heart beat thing" is also know as adrenallin.

Comment

I used to get an adrenaline rush from fighting helis, but now it's just another variation on the same pattern. I've been taking a break lately (what with the lack of internet and all) and it'll be interesting to see my reaction when I play online again in the future...

Comment

just like what i said in my other thread, the game gets less enjoyable the more you play, because the better you are from everyone else, the more you stand out and realize your the only one on ur team that isnt an idiot.

Comment

It was really awesome when i was a noob,but not much has changed,I still love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sloi
                              I used to get an adrenaline rush from fighting helis, but now it's just another variation on the same pattern. I've been taking a break lately (what with the lack of internet and all) and it'll be interesting to see my reaction when I play online again in the future...
                              Its going to be good, but youll fall into the same routine and sh!t once you reach the level you were at when you left.

I havent picked the game up in months, simply because I finally stopped feeling to be challenged. Not that I was the best, very far from it. I just wasnt thrilled, motivated, excited, and every death I started to account to the "circumstances".

I picked up SWAT4 recently, and the community has went a leap forward from the last point I played, skill level is immense and Im having a blast.

Comment

Working...
                              X