Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Missing points

Originally posted by kulamonster3
    I have kept track over the last 6 months and EA owes me about 4,568 pts. I record every score on a log sheet and compare it against EA database...
    yikes!

Comment

Played a few rounds this mornming and some a minute ago. Again. My stats seem to be stuck 51 points away from silver leaf.

****e.

Comment

i played loads as assualt to get my expert and got no time added

the nwhen i had the time i got a 74 kill round using only assualt, still no award, i came out and found a diff server, got in 40 kills BAM exp assualt, 44 kills BAM exp assualt spec

500 points for Lt. Col hopefully it'll run smoothly tonight

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
          500 points for Lt. Col hopefully it'll run smoothly tonight
          Just got it today as it goes.

I've had 40 points updated in 2 days. Took me forever to get it.

Comment

There is a difference between MISSING points, and LOSING points. Make sure you know which one is affecting you.

Missing Points: You should have gotten points, but you haven't. Most likely you need to wait for your stats to update.

Losing Points: You had X ammount of points yesterday (100), and today you have LOST some of those points (you have 90 now. Lost 10 points). This is probably a bug, or EA is doing something to either your account, or all accounts.

Comment

Had around 800 points not update for me again yesterday. I wouldn't mind but they are commander points needed for the war college ribbon.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Poodrops.

Comment

Stop concentrating on your precious points, who cares what registered and what didn't? Just play, have fun and the points will come...

Comment

Originally posted by BG1
                  Stop concentrating on your precious points, who cares what registered and what didn't? Just play, have fun and the points will come...
                  Lmao, I gaurantee I play more mods and play on more unranked srevers than you do. For fun. It still doesn't mean I can't feel aggrieved while trying to attain an award as something to do while I'm playing with my clan/squad does it?

My point is that my score just will not update whatsoever and when it does it updates by 20-25 points instead of the 1000's I get from a long session of BF2.

I'm just back from a 5 month hiatus so it's not all about points or I'd never have left to play other games. Please go away unless you have something that could help solve my problem. No room for trolls in here thanks.

Comment

its just that this problems only happen to you because your the only one looking at the last 2 digits of your score.

Comment

yeh everything is fine for me now and i got the promo

Comment

Originally posted by Neptune
                        its just that this problems only happen to you because your the only one looking at the last 2 digits of your score.
                        Hey look, another troll.

It's not hard to notice my poiunts missing due to the fact I'm on 125013. Now crawl back up your arse thanks. If you have nothing of value to add then why post? Oh I get it. Post count increasage to make. I get it now.

I remember not being able to get awards on servers your frequent in the past but I wouldn't have thought that points would do the same?

Comment

Only about 400 to go to master sargeant. Would have been there already if it wasnt for the missing points. But then again, it helps to see i am not alone.
                          Hope to get it this weekend. Only play one hour a day average so it doesnt come quick.

Comment

It has been happening to me recently too and mostly commander points that are never appearing in my stats (not that I need them )

I have heard quite a few others been having this problem too. A bug I suspect in the stats server/feed somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
                              Bf2 IS a glitch -_-
                              Haha true.
                              Maybe you calculated wrong or it really is a glitch.
                              Also it might have not of updated, so just wait a little, you might get your points back.

-Soldier

Comment

Working...
                              X