Missing points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing points

Is it just me or are we losing points lately. I myself lost about 400 points in the past week.

Finished the game, no ctd or anything. Quite annoying when you are on the brink of Master Sarg.

Annyone else noticed the same problem?

Re: Missing points

must be a glitch they are having

Comment

Bf2 IS a glitch -_-

Comment

Me, too, but lower down the food chain. Got no points for two games consecutively on TSC's Gulf of Oman 24/7 server last night so missing about 70 points.

Then struggled on to get my 2511th point but no frigging response from BF2 with my third stripe? Just checked my stats via www.secretsofbattlefield.com and sure enough, I have the points but still only 2 stripes and no sergeant promotion yet?

What is up with EA? Where's my missing stripe? Any ideas?

Comment

You guys need to learn to give the stat system time. It may take a while for things to update. And, as far as the rank not showing up, sometimes you need to leave that server and join another one, then BAM it shows up.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
            Bf2 IS a glitch -_-
            aehheeh
            thats a good one
            but yeah i lost my veteran air defence and 197 points, from a RANKED 64 player server on kubra and yeah pissed me off quite right

Comment

I am missing like a couple stars, the combat action medal and probably around 300 points in a couple rounds I played this morning.

Comment

Missing around 1200 points from todays play. I'm 51 points away from ranking up to Lieutenant Colonel and have hit it about 7 times today. Good job I like the drum roll I suppose.

I hope it's updated before I get out of bed tomorrow. I want my rank so I can go play some mods and take a break from stats for a while.

ew orange.wtf?

Comment

I think there was some sort of bug this morning and all our points we got during that period are lost forever.

I am getting my stats registered once again...

Comment

ima stolez ur points

kthx

Comment

when u think bout points too much, u notice them disspearing when there not. Leave the points alone, if you love stats so much and dont care for the game itself, go play runescape.

Comment

Originally posted by xXMM***x
                        Missing around 1200 points from todays play. I'm 51 points away from ranking up to Lieutenant Colonel and have hit it about 7 times today. Good job I like the drum roll I suppose.

I hope it's updated before I get out of bed tomorrow. I want my rank so I can go play some mods and take a break from stats for a while.

ew orange.wtf?
                        I made LG on Saturday, but it still hasnt come through as yet. I have all the pre-requisites.

Not sure what is happening. BFHQ didnt even register that I had a game yesterday as well.......

Comment

EA is always losing points!!!! I thought it was me, but then started recording my scores after each round!!

I have kept track over the last 6 months and EA owes me about 4,568 pts. I record every score on a log sheet and compare it against EA database....way the heck off....seems I'm losing points off every other game!!! So I'm not alone!! Others are having the same problem!!

I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, but it is annoying!!!

Comment

And for all this B.S, we're the ones paying EA for all the heartache. Buying the game and add-ons, we're each putting up over $100 for these morons.

Comment

Originally posted by kulamonster3
                              I'm not gonna lose sleep over it, but it is annoying!!!
                              Amen to that brother.

Comment

Working...
                              X