Your dream map ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your dream map ?

How about a desert map with sand dunes, and sand storms. Small bunkers, trenches, sandbag walls, some rocks, lizards, coral snakes, cactus, tumble weeds, turkey vultures, oasis, mirages, heat vapor off sand, sand goggles on all the time for infantry, desert camo uniforms.....you get the idea

Comment

this is coppied from my other thread but itl probably b compatable with pr but so u dont have to dream for much longer. give this one a shot.
      its my first map i made. u prob spotted the thread around on the main bf2 page .
      SP\MULTI\COOP OPERATION HYDRA, FILEFRONT 40MB ENJOY!
      THANKS TO SHANEJOHN FOR MAKING NAVEMESHES!!!!!!!
      RUN map at medium textures, terrien, or higher, the higher u crank the settings the better =)

first a video of the map. great to enjoy =)
      myspace video of BF2ASSAULT\ OPERATION HYDRA

alternate youtube video link incase msypace one dont work

DOWNLOAD NOW FILEFRONT40mb

Comment

I'd love to see a Skyscraper map. More specifically, a skyscraper under construction.

You'd be able to traverse a majority of the building normally, but eventually you'll need to brave the outer scaffoding with 300m drops just a foot away...

It would be cool to have working elevators, glass windows that can be shot through, etc.

It'd be AASv2, so for example USMC would move from the ground level, pushing their enemy up to the roof.

You could make a variation of this; one team pushes up to the roof to get to a waiting chopper, which can be used to capture the final point that is only reachable by air transport. (This is to simulate the team fighting their way through the building and escaping off the roof.)

Perhaps even multiple skyscrapers side-by-side, a la the Morpheus map from Unreal Tournament? Cross-building firefights at high altitude would be hectic.

Plus, you could recreate the scene from The Matrix with the Vulcan cannon shredding one of the rooms!

Comment

I would like to see a map with the US on one island on one side of the map, then the MEC on the other side of the map. And in the middle would be all these mini islands with flags. That would be awesome cause the only way to move around from isalnd to island is with heli, apc, or boat.

Comment

i love the idea of a indoor battle but how about a map in the artic?

big ice burges alot of unlevel terrain to give cover.

Comment

Actually a mountain arctic map would be rather cool, especially if the sound was dampened like in real life so you'd get surprised real easy.

Comment

My dream map has already been created.

Its called mao valley........

Comment

Originally posted by CHARGER_76
                  My dream map has already been created.

Its called mao valley........
                  Mine is called Hills of Hamgyong or however you spell it. BTW that map that dude created doesn't look half bad. Some great ideas in this thread.(MINE IS THE BEST)

Comment

Mao Valley is my dream map...^^ as said above.

Comment

Working...
                    X