Your dream map ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream map ?

I looked around the section to see if there's a thread about maps... but no.
    So I decided to start one : what's new kind of map you would like to see in PR.

We've seen city/urban, desert, jungle, surbubian maps

Here's an idea that poped in my mind:

It would be cool to have an 'interior' map. Like a big building with alleys, stairways, kitchen, garage, conference rooms, bedroom, labs, etc.
    It will be a kind of maze inside a building where for example, US have to inside and clean retreive something hidden somewhere

Post yours !

Re: Your dream map ?

how about a huge map with just choppers and littlebirds

Comment

lol, a huge interoir map would not work very well in bf2, if you want that kinda combat best platform to look on is the HL2 engine at the mo

Comment

Originally posted by Rhino
        lol, a huge interoir map would not work very well in bf2, if you want that kinda combat best platform to look on is the HL2 engine at the mo
        what about ym idea for a aerial map

Comment

Let me dream for a bit.....

A huge urban map with destroyed building and really dense streets, great sniping spots, no tanks/apc's, but with heli's, umm I could go on but I am too lazy!

Comment

more of a large field like the british vs insurgents one with trenches and small hills to take cover. my favorite PR experiences come from crouching in a trench with my teammates and then popping up for a few seconds to return fire, and if the enemy advances, u can retreat back to another hill and hold there.

Comment

a Rio grande map with a home depot on the north side and make it CTF so mexicans have to make it to the home depot to get their paychecks and take to back to mexico!

sry if anyone was offended by that.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertFalcon
                a Rio grande map with a home depot on the north side and make it CTF so mexicans have to make it to the home depot to get their paychecks and take to back to mexico!

sry if anyone was offended by that.
                ahahaha thats great.

Comment

Originally posted by ConscriptVirus
                  more of a large field like the british vs insurgents one with trenches and small hills to take cover. my favorite PR experiences come from crouching in a trench with my teammates and then popping up for a few seconds to return fire, and if the enemy advances, u can retreat back to another hill and hold there.
                  Ah yes another map like that would be awesome. One main base imbetween two hills each hill belonging to a different team. The main base would be the British's base or the PLA's and behind their main would be one of the hills that they can spawn at and there are trenches and bunkers on it. The opposite side would be the same but for the opposing team. That would be some awesome trench warfare.

Comment

Urban warfare is the best for me I love it. Just like a small maps with destroyed buildings but with no tanks just infantry combat. That would kick ***.

Comment

Idd really like a urban map like New york but then some *** hat would probably fly jets into buildings on the map and make a joke out of it. but i think a western type urban city would be awesome one with elevators in the buildings that opperate like vehicles.(press W to go up S to go down) idd love to put C4 in them and then wait untill someone gets in them.

Comment

I wonder what karkand would be like with no nade spamming?? hmmm?

I just want the copy of mogadishu! So I can kick ****ing muj. a$$!

With Spectre gunships!!!!!!1¨!!1!!!1!!

OM*G could you imagine a map with a spectre gunship... Hey Al basrah AASv2 64p with a gunship...now that would be cool!

Comment

i would like a karkand combined with helmad provence
                          that would be cool!
                          it would make it bigger and would turn support and medic whores AWAY!
                          lets give the spec-ops and assault a chance
                          oh yes and

YOU CAN BLOW THE HOTEL TO HELL!
                          no more glitchers

Comment

Something like Coral Sea (BF1942).

Air on Air all the way.

'Nuff said.

Comment

An aircraft carrier vs. aircraft carrier map with a medium sized island(big enough for Hummers and things) and have hovercrafts to transport the vehicles from the aircraft carriers to the island, like having the vehicles stored on the ship so you have to have a hovercraft driver(have the ability to raise the ramp up and down) to get the vehicles on the land.

Comment

Working...
                              X