Sniping and Marksman in PR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sniping and Marksman in PR

Considering the fact that I have never been allocated either kit in a live round of PRMM, I can't tell you much of anything.

But what I can tell you is this, it would be nice to get either kit in game. I dont even know what weapons come with the kits. The same guy always seems to get Marksman/Sniper kit. And there's no point in sitting at a CP waiting for the player to die. GRrrrrrr.

Comment

Originally posted by AncientSerpent3
      Considering the fact that I have never been allocated either kit in a live round of PRMM, I can't tell you much of anything.

But what I can tell you is this, it would be nice to get either kit in game. I dont even know what weapons come with the kits. The same guy always seems to get Marksman/Sniper kit. And there's no point in sitting at a CP waiting for the player to die. GRrrrrrr.
      Yeah - people need to stop whoring the kits. I've been allocated a DM kit once in my entire time with v0.5. Too many people are using it as a sniper.

The M95 on Basrah is usually available - make a LAN server and search for it near the flag area (where the vehicles spawn).

Comment

Is it only the Al Basrah map where you must search for certain kits...don't you just look at rally points or main bases and request them?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
          Is it only the Al Basrah map where you must search for certain kits...don't you just look at rally points or main bases and request them?
          Insurgents have pickup kits available to them on AlBas - the PKM, SVD and SA-7. They cannot request kits.

The US can request kits as per usual, but there is 1 pickup kit in the form of an M95.

Comment

oh...good! say, what are the ammo piles in some areas of maps?

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
              oh...good! say, what are the ammo piles in some areas of maps?

They are used to rearm and can be destroyed.

Comment

Working...
              X