No announcement yet.

Creative things to do with AT mines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Creative things to do with AT mines.

Sharqi, of course the MEC chopper is raping TV as always. I spawn below as engi, and grab a vehicle to go to their main base. Layed mines down, and left. 15 seconds after they crashed(yes, crashed, and there's no baserape on this server) all talk was filled with curses when they found the mines. It was pub, and I was hoping they weren't smart enough to wrench them away, lo and behold, we didn't see the MEC chopper the rest of the round. I love pubs. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
      Sharqi, of course the MEC chopper is raping TV as always. I spawn below as engi, and grab a vehicle to go to their main base. Layed mines down, and left. 15 seconds after they crashed(yes, crashed, and there's no baserape on this server) all talk was filled with curses when they found the mines. It was pub, and I was hoping they weren't smart enough to wrench them away, lo and behold, we didn't see the MEC chopper the rest of the round. I love pubs. :-)
      lol do AT mines even blow up choppers?

Comment

yeah they do blow choppers, i always put em on the village fort near the flag with all the grass, the blackhawks always land on them when your mec. tons of kills.

personally i think engy is a great class, but they would be used way more often if the arming delay was set to like one second or even no delay. It would make it a competitive class.

anyway my strategy is on sharp roads like this:
        `___
        / SIDE VIEW
        put one mine on the left side of the angled surface(like the ones near train accident on karkand) , another on the right side leveled surface so its like:
        |______o__| o= mine __= sharp edged road
        |..o...........| OVERHEAD VIEW

so when they see the mine they go in the opposite direction, blinded by the slope and get kablamoed!

Comment

lol nice one though i think im goin to go for C4 traps over mines.

Comment

Landing on arty island on Wake and dropping a couple in the boats is always fun. Or chucking 'em everywhere in IO.

Comment

I tried the luring trick with the AT mines @ Hotel on Oman, it worked!! omg i was amazed

Personally I like jumping ontop of APCs so they can't get me, then when they get out to try and shoot me, steal it and kill them Best way to get an enemy APC

Jihad Vodnik/Humvee on FF off rocks aswell... especially on Karkand

What you do...

I'll try and draw this lol

#

Just conjured that up on paint

Basically you surround it with C4, make sure F3 or F4 is empty, drive it into a large crowd, they start shooting and coming near, press F3/4 and Detonate, leaving a massive cloud of explosion with an unharmed player/jeep

Must be FF off though.... unless it's jihad

Comment

It's not a true jihad unless you take out yourself though.

Comment

lol ive seen alot of people doing this and it must be so annoying to be on the other end of one.

Comment

IT would be coll if you could strap the C4 to palyers. IDd love to go U.S. on wake island and strap C4 to someones back and have him run into a crowded jeep or go to where everybody is waiting for the jet and BAM!!!

Comment

if u place a mine netween the two tracks of a tank will it still explode?

on topic: i just killed a MEC engineer so i picked up his kit and layed some mines, then i swicthed back to my spec ops kit and put C4 on the mine, after 5 mins a enemy tank came along he hopped out ran over to the mine and started to defuse, i would love to see the look on his face when he finished defusing the mine and BAM!!!, C4 in his face lolz.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradley
                        No this is not made up, it was so funny! Of coarse I teabagged them all to show them there stupidity!
                        are you homosexual?

Originally posted by Scott_995
                        if u place a mine netween the two tracks of a tank will it still explode?

on topic: i just killed a MEC engineer so i picked up his kit and layed some mines, then i swicthed back to my spec ops kit and put C4 on the mine, after 5 mins a enemy tank came along he hopped out ran over to the mine and started to defuse, i would love to see the look on his face when he finished defusing the mine and BAM!!!, C4 in his face lolz.
                        now that is a nice thing to do, never though about that

Comment

Working...
                        X