Creative things to do with AT mines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creative things to do with AT mines.

Well, yesterday on gulf of oman, when USMC had the hotel I snuck in there when no one was around and proceed to put AT mines ontop of the tank and APC and typed in chat: "Quick, help me take the hotel before they get in the tank and apc!".

People actually fell for it. People spawned there and jumped in the booby-trapped armor giving me kills. :laugh:

That leads me to this, what creative/lucky things have YOU done with AT mines?

Re: Creative things to do with AT mines.

Made pattens with them.

Put them on roofs, just to confuse the Opp

and runway placement

Comment

haha... nice.

I've placed them at the Train flag in Karkand when I was commander. A squad actually came by and wouldn't get close to the flag and probably assumed they were claymores or C4. They spread out apparently looking for the Spec Ops guy who was waiting to push the button. As they got close to the box car I was hiding in, my trusty shotgun sent them back to their respawn.

Comment

Sneak into USMC base on Jalalabad, Put them infront of all the FAVs so you can get revenge on the Jihaders

(They get TK for C4 explosion btw)

Comment

Originally posted by Skaarlaw
          Sneak into USMC base on Jalalabad, Put them infront of all the FAVs so you can get revenge on the Jihaders

(They get TK for C4 explosion btw)
          just the exit points, you get everyone in a car that way unless they go around and not alot of people think about that

Comment

I like to hide them in the bushes of Wake island. You'd be amazed how well it works. If there's another engineer class they will most likely just noobishly place them in the open, as a sort of deterrent to entering the base. So when the driver sees the mines laying in the open he will go around yours and drive over mine.

Comment

Get 30 engineers on an IO server and lay down all their mines.

150 mines!

LOL

People on the other team will be confused as hell..

Comment

LOL I was playin Karkand!

This round just started and I'm spawning at Suburb to lay C4...then I hid, and I used "all talk" to make sure th USMC got it and I said:

"Hey SL, no1 is at suburb should some1 go pretect it?"

And I told him via "team talk" to say; "just leave it they wont come"

And lo and befold 10 USMC came and took Suburb...so I lobbed a nade and killed 4 then blew the C4 and got my expert explisives badge!!!! With 10 kills!

No this is not made up, it was so funny! Of coarse I teabagged them all to show them there stupidity!

Comment

I was US on Wake. We were about to cap the Airfield flag. I sprinted to PLA's chopper and placed some mines under it. Shortly after, 2 guys sprinted to get the chopper and started shooting at me. I jumped away in the bushes, 1 sec later BOOM - killed by my mine

Comment

Yesterday on karkand i got to the MEC main and instead of just taking their apc i chosse to just sit on it , and sure enough somone just drove off with me on top and then shortly after we exited the main somone jumped in the other one and started to follow us , as he noticed me he shot a few round into the back of the APC i was on and my driver turned around and shot back at him , in the meantime i had jumped off and placed a mine infront of it and ran away

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                      Yesterday on karkand i got to the MEC main and instead of just taking their apc i chosse to just sit on it , and sure enough somone just drove off with me on top and then shortly after we exited the main somone jumped in the other one and started to follow us , as he noticed me he shot a few round into the back of the APC i was on and my driver turned around and shot back at him , in the meantime i had jumped off and placed a mine infront of it and ran away
                      You could have started a TK fest :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Tasty
                        That is the best so far

Comment

im not engineer much but i placed some mines on a enemy heli pad
                          after a while a heli landed to repair and it got me 2 kills
                          i never knew AT mines could blow up choppers

Comment

i love parachuting onto (climbing onto) stationary tanks/apcs and putting mines on top. i also like putting mines infront of one wheel/track of vehicles when nobody is in them.

another fun time was when i was an engy in the back of a humvee with a vodnik on my tail. i tossed one out and BOOM 4 kills.

Comment

DRop them off the tv station on sharqi and try to hit someone

Comment

Working...
                              X