Bf2 growing old :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bf2 growing old

The whole Battlefield series has just gotten worse and worse with every rendition in terms of quality of coding. The graphics are nice, the balance has gotten better, but it gets me nowhere if CTD's, graphic glitches, hitbox issues, and stagnation in the 'unseen' quality of the game actually grows worse with every sequel, instead of improving or even staying the same. I've never seen a series of games where the first game was great, but the problems only compounded upon themselves as new games came out.

Stopped giving BF a chance after 2142. That one is the undisputed master of bugs when compared to their previous incarnations. I keep BF2 on my system because it's larger maps with more vegetation, longer sight ranges and ghille suits let's me enjoy a little low-death limitiation sniping when I get absolutely bored, but the Battlefield series has moved on from the point where anything you do in BF2 matters. If you wanted to be where EA/Dice is putting all their eggs in their basket, you'd upgrade to BF2142, or just go rogue over to Project Reality.

Comment

Play something else.

Comment

Originally posted by [n00b]Tyler
        Play something else.

:laugh: Thats a pretty damn good suggestion.

I've only just got as far as staff sergeant and I'm getting a little bored with BF2. If only there were more maps and weapons.

People have said I should switch to 2142... unfortunately BF2142 is BF2 just without the fun.

Comment

WTF....a bunch of whiners
          If you don't like the game, it isn't challenging, or this is not good or that is not good GO BUY SOMETHING ELSE
          For those of us who just want to sign in, and play for a few hours, BF2 is just fine IMHO.
          I personlly suck (K/D 0.39 ; death per min 0.64 ; death per round 12.4)...I get my butt handed to me everytime I play, but I still have fun. Rank, medals, badges, ribbons....nice extras - little "Hey, thanks for playing" from EA.

Comment

Working...
          X