X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does one get his stats reset...

...by request

can he just email ea?

does he have to do something illegal to get reset? Is there a request form?

Re: How does one get his stats reset...

No, you have to do something bad to get reset. That dont do resets to people who haven't anything, even if you ask.

Been asked before, search.

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
      No, you have to do something bad to get reset. That dont do resets to people who haven't anything, even if you ask.

Been asked before, search.

thanks. did a search - but got bombarded with "WHY WAS MY STATS RESET OMGWTFBBQ!!11"

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
        thanks. did a search - but got bombarded with "WHY WAS MY STATS RESET OMGWTFBBQ!!11"
        Hehe.

Only way to be reset is to be caught doing something against the ROE, like glitching or statpadding or something. But sometimes even that doesn't work.

/rins.

Comment

well here's the flaw in that as I see it:

1. I don't want to tarnish my good name
          2. It's not that hard to reset my stats. It takes a few seconds at most.
          3. Why give EA more work by stat-padding and then trying to prove I did it.
          4. Why condone stat-padding by not allowing reset-on-request?

Also - this isn't for me, but a friend with a mere 133 points. He's got the hang of it and would like to start anew.

Comment

Seems silly to me. I mean, everybody has good games and bad games, 133 points isn't going to have any impact on his stats later if he keeps playing. I guess if he got like 15 purple hearts in the process of acquiring those 133 points I can see why he'd want to reset, but meh. People on here have 150,000+ points, 133 isn't a substantial amount

Comment

Well, with only 133 points it won't be hard to "change your stats." Seriously, after even reaching just 1000 points, the stats can be dramatically altered.

Comment

LOL 133 points? Dude, just tell him to make a new account if he started off that bad with only 133 points.

Comment

Originally posted by vik1ng
                  LOL 133 points? Dude, just tell him to make a new account if he started off that bad with only 133 points.
                  why? that'll just fill up the database with useless info.

what's so bad about resetting an account at 133?

oh and his stats are VERY bad after he went AFK while spawning at the UK para-drop spawn in warlord. 215 deaths later.......you get the idea.

I mean, EA doesn't even have to do anything beyond an initial effort.

the solution?: let us delete our own accounts to be recreated thus resetting our own stats. why make EA do it for us?

This would also allow me to delete my 3rd account that I created when my first account would lock my computer while logging in (EA suggested that I update my video card drivers).

simple enough eh?

Comment

...how long have you been playing bf2? of course you can delete an account

Comment

Originally posted by vik1ng
                      ...how long have you been playing bf2? of course you can delete an account
                      my enrollment date is 6-11-05

and no.....i didn't know you could delete an account (beyond deleting the profile from your computer).

so you're telling me there IS a way to reset your stats?

Comment

No, there is no way to delete/reset your account. Like you said, you can only delete it from your PC, not the EA database.

I understand your complaint and it's valid troybob. A player should be able to reset their own account, but I think EA restricts this due to the fact that there would probably more accidental deletions or jerks trying to find a way to delete other players accounts. In the end, EA probably figured there would be less problems for them to deal with by staying in control. Just a thought....

Comment

We should also be allowed to join accounts... After so much time messing around between many accounts I want them all in one... LOLs. My stats would be prettier than they're now. And I'd have a better rank...

Comment

I guess it comes down to "An Inconvenient Truth":

Our accounts are property of EA.

Comment

You can just make a new name

Comment

Working...
                              X