Flying above the UAV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Flying above the UAV

Not long ago i went to take down commander assets on the US carrier but i missed my landing (shamefull i know) and ended up in the water so as im swimming around to get to the boat bay the enermy commander starts trying to fire arty at me..... Not sure if he was spotting me or anything but really i think the arty was a bit idiotic.

Hmm this has nothing to do with the thread....

Comment

Originally posted by [AH1z]Predrag
      who cares about UAVs, like people actually look at it, maybe on infantry maps but I doubt air whores have time to look at the minimap for them, most use other strategies
      You have really no idea what you are talking about... Seeing a UAV over a friendly base where noone else is something that might mean that an enemy is trying to cap it. And the ability to actually shoot down the UAV is good.

Comment

I ALWAYS try and shoot down the UAV, its not easy but it can be done and I have done it many times with a jet, it is actually pretty easy to shoot down using the Essex gun though

Comment

Originally posted by zone36
          yup, the UAV sees everything within it's scan radius.

there was some debate about Snipers being able to avoid detection, but I think that ended up being bull.
          Yeah, i started the thread, but I don't feel like reviving it because of the fact that it would be rejected and useless since EA don't feel like updating the game.

Comment

Working...
          X