padded badges..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: padded badges..

whiners are why the noobs at EA made nerfed the requirements so many times... remember when expert explosives were 37 kills IAR? I do...

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
      whiners are why the noobs at EA made nerfed the requirements so many times... remember when expert explosives were 37 kills IAR? I do...
      But, that was back when you could 'pie toss' C4, and you had 5 claymores in the sniper kit.

Comment

I still don't have enough rep points to go after the Repair badge, probably because I usually go for infantry since I hate tank whores and as such would not like to be a hypocrite.

Expert Xplosives was a very lucky round for me. I played Insurgents on Warlord on a 32 player server with about 13 people in it. I was a sniper with an SVD. I ran around with the claymore everywhere since FF was off. I didn't take out my sniper rifle unless I ran out of clays, when I did I sniped until I saw ammo, then resumed the "padding".

Expert AA was tough, I sat in the carrier AA at Wake Island and artied J10 campers while shooting down as many of them as I could.

Comment

Ok 20 repairs is hard but I have done it just did it yesterday on wake got 24 repair points and I was cammander so I got first all I did was repair the Arty and Scan pretty easy since they were people just wanting the points and didnt really care if they died when I pumped there guys full of lead. You just have to be in the right server at the right time.

Comment

I keep trying to get my Veteran Engineer badge, but only get 7-8 max in a round worth of repair points. :\

Comment

Originally posted by bdm
              I keep trying to get my Veteran Engineer badge, but only get 7-8 max in a round worth of repair points. :\
              Luck of the draw with that one IMO, just have to be in a game where someone on the other team really, really, really wants to blow up your commander's assests.

Comment

surprisingly enough, the badge I thought I would never get, explosives, I got yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by EAGLE_18
                  Luck of the draw with that one IMO, just have to be in a game where someone on the other team really, really, really wants to blow up your commander's assests.
                  Would it be padding if you and a friend went on, him as spec ops, you as engineer, and he went blowing everthing up to get explosives badge, and you went repairing everything he blew to get the engineer badge?

Good thing I couldn't give 2 ****s about any picture appearing in BFHQ. Well, maybe the gold star...

Comment

Working...
                  X