padded badges..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: padded badges..

As much as I hated doing it I went onto a 24/7 Karkand IO, FF off server to get expert explosives. C4 chucking to the extreme it didn't make me very popular thats for sure but I'll never do it again.

The whole point as the BFROE guy has stated is that some of them are hard to get

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
      Well, I got the expert Ground defense just liek you guys said. I sat on the USMC LMG at the main and got 20 arty kills.
      I guess Ill do the same for AA badge.
      I also got the repair badge..can you guess how

53 repair points...wow..just wow.
      intentionally going after the points in an "wrong" way and 20 was even a pain.

how in the heck did u get 53 repair points? i only have 40 repair points as of today.

Comment

so easy to get reapir, when you whore yourself for a round to get a badge just disreguard your health bar totally.

spawn egineer and hop in apc/tank with some armor whore and when it takes damaged (even during fights with other armor) get out and repair, the armor whore driving will love you and the advantage you give him will allow him to live long enough for you to get alot of points

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa
          how in the heck did u get 53 repair points? i only have 40 repair points as of today.
          You'll both be glad to know that one of the badges requires 1000 repair points.

Better get back to padding, you sad sacks.

Comment

Originally posted by bigpappa

Originally posted by lynxlyran
            BTW - Sharqi as USMC is your best chance for Exp. repair, stay at the TV station. I went and stole the MEC APC and brought it back to TV. Got 53 repair points, it was an insane battle.
            I was amazed at what he said, no way I could manage 53 points..20 was hard enough.

Expert explosives I just jihad claymored on a 64 I/O server. I ended up with well over 50 kills just with clays.

Comment

Originally posted by Peoplekillingmachine
              Well, I got the expert Ground defense just liek you guys said. I sat on the USMC LMG at the main and got 20 arty kills.
              I guess Ill do the same for AA badge.
              I also got the repair badge..can you guess how

53 repair points...wow..just wow.
              intentionally going after the points in an "wrong" way and 20 was even a pain.
              It was a mad insane battle. I got the APC back to the TV and gave it to a teammate. I spent most my time in a jeep, there were multiple times I was in the jeep repairng the Tank, APC, Arty, the commanders jeep, even the fixed AA gun had someone in it and I repaired that too all at the same time. Repair points were coming in 2 or 3 at a time. The station was under heavy assault for most of the round, AT rockets flying in, C4 guys blowing assets (I would wait until they blew before trying to shoot the spec-op), mechanized assults up the ramp, it was crazy.

Comment

I got my expert engineer when I was after the veteran badge funnily enough. I was Engy (needed the time) for China on Wake Island. Both J10's were up in the air with good pilots, the Z10 was in the air, again with good pilots so I decided to help the commander defending airfield by laying mines and killing ground troops. The US finally took the airfield and we had all the other bases. I saw that our UAV and Arty were blown up, so I went to repair them. Got a point for each I think then I was killed by their spec op who was blowing them up. This went on for pretty much all the round, I took a KD hammering (Jackhammer is useless against the G36C at mid to long distance and I didn't have the MP7 at the time). I got my veteran and carried on. Then my expert just popped up. It was a 24 man server running the 64 player map.

I got my air defense in the mobile AA on Kubra dam by camping the MEC jets and heli's from the Dam itself. Was pretty easy.

And my ground defense was on Sharqi. About 5 times a fully loaded APC came from the MEC base and I took it out repeatedly with the TOW at City Entrance.

Just go out in search of the badges on low number big map servers. Good luck!

Comment

Does the expert badge help you rank up?

or is it just so people can complete their "collection"?

Comment

Collection mate, though for stars you need most veteran badges.

Comment

oh yeh a nice collection! lol

i want them all nice and shiny

for expert repair i have no idea how, on of my clanmates has it i'll ask how

also for expert exp i went into a warlord IO FF=OFF and just clay spammed the palace

expert AA was one round in daqing

Comment

Originally posted by gee-queue
                        Does the expert badge help you rank up?

or is it just so people can complete their "collection"?
                        for me its collection, plus Im edging in on 180k points and I think there are 2 ranks depending on which badges you have...just like the first sargent thing.

Comment

Yeah. Brigadier General versus Major General.

I'm not listing the differences... read it here.

Comment

I got my expert engineer badge at warlord. It seems for some reason that they take the palace and blow up all the commandar stuff and keep blowing it up. I would fix it they would blow it up and we kept at it for a while. My kill ratio was horrible becuase they kept killing me while I was working on it but I finally got what I was after.

Comment

Originally posted by =AG=Devilhorse
                              I got my expert engineer badge at warlord. It seems for some reason that they take the palace and blow up all the commandar stuff and keep blowing it up. I would fix it they would blow it up and we kept at it for a while. My kill ratio was horrible becuase they kept killing me while I was working on it but I finally got what I was after.
                              Yeah, I usually quit after about 5 deaths. However, it seems that if I kill the spec. ops dude, he won't go back. This sounds like one of the more valid ways to get it aside from gluing yourself to the side of armor.

Comment

Originally posted by lynxlyran
                                Sitting in a defense gun as commander is padding and he said he didn't want to pad.
                                As far as I know...BFROE doesn't consider it padding.

Comment

Working...
                                X