BF2 the way I would like it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF2 the way I would like it.

The game is awesome as is.. Actually I liked the first version before all of the stupid patches, but here are a few things that would make the game better in my opinion:
    1. Maps should not start with anti-air/ - anti-ground defenses. Engineers should be able to build them anywhere on the map(and get points for it). This should stop all of the idiotic rules about attacking uncaps. If the engineers could build adequate defenses anywhere on the map, it would make defending flags very fun. Also let engineers build the artillery cannons.
    2. Have an option for commander-free games. Stealth is fun. Leave it to the troops to scout enemy activity. Just a server option, not every game.
    3. Alllow carriers to be piloted to different positions in the sea that cannot be detected by enemy forces except for direct line of sight. Also have the ability to sink carriers with jets and submarines.
    4. As mentioned before, Have submarines.
    5. Have the ability to put any type of vehicle on any map. Allow commanders to drop what ever type of vehicle he thinks necessary to help his forces win.

Re: BF2 the way I would like it.

Originally posted by NatureBoy_Wooo
    The game is awesome as is.. Actually I liked the first version before all of the stupid patches, but here are a few things that would make the game better in my opinion:
    1. Maps should not start with anti-air/ - anti-ground defenses. Engineers should be able to build them anywhere on the map(and get points for it). This should stop all of the idiotic rules about attacking uncaps. If the engineers could build adequate defenses anywhere on the map, it would make defending flags very fun. Also let engineers build the artillery cannons.
    2. Have an option for commander-free games. Stealth is fun. Leave it to the troops to scout enemy activity. Just a server option, not every game.
    3. Alllow carriers to be piloted to different positions in the sea that cannot be detected by enemy forces except for direct line of sight. Also have the ability to sink carriers with jets and submarines.
    5. Have the ability to put any type of vehicle on any map. Allow commanders to drop what ever type of vehicle he thinks necessary to help his forces win.
    I think that will start a Jet/Tank Spam everywhere.. :|:

Comment

Id like it if they un-nerfed everything.

1) Bullets go where you aim.
      2) Jump and shoot
      3) Make everything quicker.

Comment

Good ideas, but they're waaaaay beyond the sope of BF2.

Comment

Originally posted by =[4th]=RedLeg
          I think that will start a Jet/Tank Spam everywhere.. :|:
          mhm F35 being dropped on Karkand lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19

2) Jump and shoot
            we do need speed desperately

Comment

Make IO servers faster, that's for sure. Nothing like having to walk across half the map only to get killed by a rogue sniper...

Comment

longer stamina

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx19

2) Jump and shoot
                  4) Turn Bf2 into Counter...for the xbox.

Comment

I would like to see the bullet system changed. For example, when you shoot any gun in any game right now,the bullets will go basically anywhere. Completely random. Let's say you're walking with a support weapon out. The reticule will be spread out right? OK, that's fine, except if you started firing it, one bullet might be all the way at the left side, while another bullet might be all the way on the right. And then the 3rd bullet will be on top. Ok, this doesn't happen all the time, but I think you get the idea.

In real life, when a machine gun is shot, you may know always be able to hit your target, but atleast you're kinda controlling where the bullets end up anyways. I think they should make the bullet system where when the reticule is spread out, it will BEGIN to fire at a random spot, but slowly move to another position in the reticule area. I hope I'm explaining this efficiently to where you guys can all understand.

Other than that, I'd like to see the jet nerfed more. I love having the jet. I think the jet should stay in the maps, but be way easier to shoot down. (WHy I think this, well we've all seen the games where pilots get 70 kills to 0 deaths. You show me one screen shot where you can do that with any other class or any other vehicle, time after time, after time. All it takes is one good pilot to ruin a game. When's the last time you heard of a single stinger missile operator reuin a game? or a single DPV driver ruin a game?)

Comment

actually those are some really good ideas...and when i win the lotto i will hire some people to make BF2 the best it can be.

Comment

Options 1 - Really like, although I'd recommend restrictions on how many AA or AT defences you can build (and naturally arty). It would also many engineers more necessary apart before just being in their tanks all day.

Option 2 - Like.Nothing worse spending half the game working your way around to capture the furthest enemy flag only to have to commander arty you.

Option 3 - Like, but ain't gonna happen... but if it does happen restrict it so only Commander can 'drive' the carrier. *ponders and laughs at the possiblity of jihad carriers*

Option 4 - May sound good, but too limited in it's usefulness. Plus how would you counter it?

Option 5 - Nay. Limited to hmv drops is balanced and fair. Plus, don't really find it plausible to drop a tank by parachute...

Comment

Originally posted by fps.sledge
                          Other than that, I'd like to see the jet nerfed more. I love having the jet. I think the jet should stay in the maps, but be way easier to shoot down. (WHy I think this, well we've all seen the games where pilots get 70 kills to 0 deaths. You show me one screen shot where you can do that with any other class or any other vehicle, time after time, after time. All it takes is one good pilot to ruin a game. When's the last time you heard of a single stinger missile operator reuin a game? or a single DPV driver ruin a game?)
                          you've never gone 70-0 in a tank or helicopter or 60-0 as support? cmon.. play smart and you can not die at all no matter what vehicle or class your playing.

last time i heard of a stinger missile operator ruin a game was in patch 1.2, people used to tk so they could use it lol

Comment

Anyone who likes I/O mode really shouldnt be playing BF2. That was one of EA's big mistakes! That mode only exists for people who dont want to spend the time to learn the whole game.

Now that Ive got that out of my system, for today. I would be very happy if they fixed the bugs in this game. I would like to see some other changes but would be happy to see all or at least most of the existing bugs gone. (yes I am tired of shooting people at point blank range and they get zero damage and I get killed). . . . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by fps.sledge
                              I would like to see the bullet system changed. For example, when you shoot any gun in any game right now,the bullets will go basically anywhere. Completely random. Let's say you're walking with a support weapon out. The reticule will be spread out right? OK, that's fine, except if you started firing it, one bullet might be all the way at the left side, while another bullet might be all the way on the right. And then the 3rd bullet will be on top. Ok, this doesn't happen all the time, but I think you get the idea.

In real life, when a machine gun is shot, you may know always be able to hit your target, but atleast you're kinda controlling where the bullets end up anyways. I think they should make the bullet system where when the reticule is spread out, it will BEGIN to fire at a random spot, but slowly move to another position in the reticule area. I hope I'm explaining this efficiently to where you guys can all understand.

not sure wat ur saying exactly about the bullet spray, but have u ever fired a machine gun full auto or even in single shots. guns dont always shoot straight.

Comment

Working...
                              X