J10?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: J10?

If I know Im going down, I will stay in the jet and take the death so that I can respawn at the airfield and take it again. Bailing out just meens I wont be able to fly again .

Comment

Re: J10?

Originally posted by Stahlernergeist
      Got the game last week.
      obviously, it takes awhile to see that the j10 is overpowered because at first you think "well im new i just suck"
      i remember my "f35b does not suck" thread and it doesnt its just that people often associate the f35b with fighting the j10 in which 99% of the time it loses. so as a result the f35b is seen as crap, at the time of that post i thought i just needed practice which i did but once i got that practice and saw other fighters stack up against other fighters i understood how the matchup should feel, and f35b or f15 vs j10 (yes i do see it as easy to beat the j10 with the f18) is unfair.

just play the game for awhile and start flying but when you fly in the fighter dont bomb until you are CERTAIN that all the enemy fighters have been shot down then do about 2 bombing runs then get back to searching for fighters, the fighter can bomb but its not a bomber its hard to get pleayers to realize that.

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
      play ONE round in an f-35B against a J-10..then come back here.

lol this guy told me essentially the same thing awhile ago when i had this same atitude twoard f35b vs j10 except he said "go to that wake insomnia server and you will never say that again"

ive learned alot since then if EA patched the j10 they would gain some desperately needed respect.

vs j10 i just usemachine gun and when he turns to get around to me i break the opposite way kick in the after burners and head up to 600. when i bomb i stay at high altitude until m over the area im going to bomb then i head back up IMMEDIATELY. the f35bs advantage with tis machine gun is the f35b is so stable.

Originally posted by camperstruck

Do you know where the J10 belongs?
      star wars

Comment

Working...
      X