Re: Your last SPITEFUL action.

You could always just do what I do.

Bunny hop, and kill them all.

Comment

I would just pull out a bag... asking.. "Ammo?"

Comment

Yesterday I was surrouded by two snipers with their pistols drawn and running at me and a support man with his MG36 spraying lead at me. I was a medic and low on health. Of course I downed one of the snipers with my trusty AK and then ran at the next. You might have thought that I would have knifed him, the ultimate humiliation. But no, I was too good for that. I instead shocked him to death in my lovely little portable electric chair just as the support man gunned me down.

Comment

Usually when I get in a spot like that I know that if I will (leave the computer) run and go to the restroom take a leak, stop in the kitchen and get a beer, I will be back with about 2 seconds to spare before I respawn. The way I see it I might as well go do something that might help change the way things are going in my game. At least it isnt going to make it any worse, maybe. . . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
            Usually when I get in a spot like that I know that if I will (leave the computer) run and go to the restroom take a leak, stop in the kitchen and get a beer, I will be back with about 2 seconds to spare before I respawn. The way I see it I might as well go do something that might help change the way things are going in my game. At least it isnt going to make it any worse, maybe. . . . . . . .Red

cant wait till im 21 and can play bf2 drunk thatll solve my j10 fury

Comment

Working...
            X