Your last SPITEFUL action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your last SPITEFUL action.

castrate myself and throw them at them hahaha.

Comment

What's the point, there's always a medic whore in that group to revive them and heal themselfs too - even if their healt bar went down by 10% only.

Comment

jihad

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
          What's the point, there's always a medic whore in that group to revive them and heal themselfs too - even if their healt bar went down by 10% only.
          Don't you hate it when you kill 3-4 guys in a row right before you get killed by some dude running around the corner. So you look up to the left and you read, L85A1, or G36E, and the next thing you hear is the sound of defibulators.

Comment

this is why you always nade any body when you kill someone with a squad, 8 times out of 10 youll get a medic and the newly revived guy with the nade.

Comment

start dropping granades like crazy...even if i go down, ill take the 4 with me

Comment

first w8 for them to be bombed by their own team, second if FF is off C4 into air, third wacth my commander arty them *** i parachute away

Comment

Try to teabag them.

Comment

Originally posted by [SMS]PrototypeJC
                    Don't you hate it when you kill 3-4 guys in a row right before you get killed by some dude running around the corner. So you look up to the left and you read, L85A1, or G36E, and the next thing you hear is the sound of defibulators.

Yeh happens a lot, get killed, check the top left corner, it's a G36E or some other medic whore weapon. Then the ***** runs away trowing medic bags re-healing him/herself. wuss.

Fuk em stupid twats.

Comment

Originally posted by daliup
                      Yeh happens a lot, get killed, check the top left corner, it's a G36E or some other medic whore weapon. Then the ***** runs away trowing medic bags re-healing him/herself. wuss.

Fuk em stupid twats.

That's why you kill the medic first, 99% of the others will be stat whores and too ***** to pick up their dead teammate's kit and revive them.

Comment

99% of the time ALL of them are medics haha

Comment

When my secret hidey hole on oman gets found out... drop claymores, bunnyhop around with knife and if they dont die from that.... bring on the nade spam

Also when a guy goes "Cmon then" when they've got a knife... they get scared, pull out a gun... then i hunt them down for the rest of the game

Also don't forget trying to Noob-tube down friendly planes because i want a quick fly in a j-10 when they flyover for more noob ammo

Comment

That is easy push the YOU GOT OWND button and continue through the exit.

Comment

Start typing in team chat, "This team blows."

Comment

im gonna find the nearest barrel and bunny hop near it so theyll blow themselvges up.

or better yet ill point my 92fs at the nearest 9 year old admin and hold him hostage and force all medic whores to suicide or he goes down.

Comment

Working...
                                X