New server rule, laugh at this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New server rule, laugh at this

I've been shoot down by tanks flying the chopper many times. It happens when I get lazy, do something stupid or so but one time I was in the chinese bomber going down at a tank. The tank was backing down a hill so he could actually shoot at me and he hit (I wasn't slow just too low I guess). I couldn't even be mad about it, cause that's been one of the funnier things that I've seen/expierenced in Bf2.

Comment

saying "NS" has died and is replaced with this type of childish crapism

Comment

WTF? wat noobs

Server Administrators may not implement or enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles or other features of the game while playing on their server. Examples of such rules that would violate the conditions of use are:

(a) Preventing any players from being Commander or Squad Leaders.

(b) Preventing any players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters or tanks.

(c) Preventing any players from using commander assets (artillery, vehicle drop, UAV or scans).

(d) Preventing any players from using certain weapons or items (such as flashbangs or C4) or enforcing a “pistol only” or “knife only” server rule.

Comment

we need laws to prohibit fish shooting people from barrels

Comment

very unfunny...... NOT!

Comment

Originally posted by hochpepa
              WTF? wat noobs

Server Administrators may not implement or enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles or other features of the game while playing on their server. Examples of such rules that would violate the conditions of use are:

(a) Preventing any players from being Commander or Squad Leaders.

(b) Preventing any players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters or tanks.

(c) Preventing any players from using commander assets (artillery, vehicle drop, UAV or scans).

(d) Preventing any players from using certain weapons or items (such as flashbangs or C4) or enforcing a “pistol only” or “knife only” server rule.
              It doesnt say "Armor not allowed to shoot at aircraft" :laugh:

Comment

I'd first laugh at them in game.

Then after they ban me, I'd join their TS, and laugh at them there.

Then after they ban me, I'd post screenshots, and TS recordings on the internet, and continue to share the absolute joy found in witnessing first hand the stupidest players ever to come up with a rule on the spot.

Whats next? No light machine guns allowed, because they fire too fast?

Comment

I know how you feel, "Banned" reason unknown!

Comment

Hate those admins. Got kicked last night 4 beeing Commander.
                    admins FTL :-(

Comment

On this server, do they also have the reciprocal rule? Are aircraft not allowed to shoot at tanks? The rule seems quite unfair if it is only one-sided.

I've never read the rules for ranked servers before. I only play on ranked servers, but I've seen a few with rules such as "No Commanders" and "No Radar." When I would unknowingly break their rules, I'd often get a rude response, such as "Read server rules, *******!" Makes me want to report them.

Comment

If your hovering around in a helo you deserve to get shot down by a tank.

Luck they just didn't say you were cheating.

Dragon

Comment

Working...
                        X