Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your opinion - hax or no hax?

Originally posted by Sir. Dsp-CS-
    Ok dude, he may hack, but, in this video, he is not. why?
    1.Its a clear normal looking recording of him playing
    2.His crosshair is not jerky enough to be a hack, if it was, it would move instantly to the next person after killing another, and on this one you cant tell that well because of the quality, but even if it was turned on, everything would be rainbow colors
    3. And why would he make a video of himself hacking and show it to everyone?

Just my opinion
    1. He turned off all his other hacks to try to appear clean and impress everyone with his 1337 homegrown aiming.

2. You can see that it is jerky, but it isn't changing targets, he's trying to appear clean, why would he show targets changing. With aimbots, there is a button that you press, when its held down, it will aim, when you let go you can aim for yourself.

3. Because he's a bit dull, foreign, and wanted to make a 1337 frag infantry powange movie.

Comment

[QUOTE=roflrofl123]. With aimbots, there is a button that you press, when its held down, it will aim, when you let go you can aim for yourself.
      QUOTE]

Ok, I gotta ask, how do you know this?

Comment

[QUOTE=|D|-Crazycanuck]
        Originally posted by roflrofl123
        . With aimbots, there is a button that you press, when its held down, it will aim, when you let go you can aim for yourself.
        QUOTE]

Ok, I gotta ask, how do you know this?
        I tested out a detected aimbot in singleplayer about 6-8 months ago.

Comment

I see nothing indicating a hack...
          In fact, shown skills are not even that good..!

And you guys are saying he is high in ranks or what..?

Comment

Is everyone here braindead? Why can't you see the way it locks on to a certain part of the body, and follows it? I think you should look again doodah.

I can't believe everyone here is contradicting me, it's shocking that you won't give me a chance and take a proper look at the video and not give me any elitist sarcastic crap. I know my stuff with bf2 and I'm not an inexperienced player. I can tell that this guy's using an aimbot, why can't anyone else?

Comment

well ill agree that his crosshair movement is a little bit jerky, but not as jerky as to be considered an aimbot, and you say youve tested out an aimbot hack, and what? you think he is using the same hack you tested? There are lots of different hacks out there, homemade, popular ones, whatever. Anyway whats the big deal with this? there are lots of little hackers out there in bf2

Comment

More proof, you can see he's a 187ci member as well, the site is down atm but it says it in the google result:

I know hackers are no big deal and they're everywhere now in BF2, I'm just a little more intent in proving my point, due to metallica's sarcasm at the start and the people contradicting me. I think the fact that he's a 187ci member is proof enough now.

Comment

The video is down

Comment

Working...
                  X