Your opinion - hax or no hax?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your opinion - hax or no hax?

Well I was playing on waib today and this guy XenO^^Inf was pretty good, but I definitely didn't suspect him of hacking, and so later on here I am searching for frag movies, and this shows up:

IMO, he has quite blatantly turned off his other hacks and just played with aimbot, what do you think? If you play waib, watch out for this fgt.

Re: Your opinion - hax or no hax?

No, just convenient video editing! He edits out himself getting pwned!

Watch the point counter and his health bar, he is only show what he wants everyone to see.

Comment

In that video yeah he is hacking.. very obviously.

Comment

Why do people even make these videos. They're nothing special. Give me those videos where someone goes 30 kills in a row without dying, then I might be interested in watching

Comment

Originally posted by ent|ty
          Why do people even make these videos. They're nothing special. Give me those videos where someone goes 30 kills in a row without dying, then I might be interested in watching
          Lol that's what i'm trying to make. I'm tired of all these montages with just kills..

At least put like, a crazy spree or something where you rampage and kill like 8 guys in 10 seconds or something.. lmfao

But yeah.. like 20-30 kills without dying, and here's the tricky part.. no spawn camping.

That is really hard to do.

Comment

The closest I could get would be my award-winning solo defense of Hotel on Oman. I've come close to killing at least 5 tanks in a row (when supplied) and 10 or more invading groups of 3-5 man squads and held them off... I just can't get anything to record on my computer properly...

But even with that in mind, there are very few, few, video worthy firefights worth recording. The magic ones always happen when you least expect it.. and you're not recording :/

Comment

Officially the worst music ive ever heard.

Or do you only like it coz it has naughty words in it?

Comment

its just another frag movie, anyone with a half decent accuracy can pull off those shots with the AK101

aimbots that are around would usually have a website where they got them from at the top of the screen

Comment

Originally posted by -=TxG=-Phoenix
                  No, just convenient video editing! He edits out himself getting pwned!

Watch the point counter and his health bar, he is only show what he wants everyone to see.
                  Clearly the concept of a frag video illudes you.

Originally posted by ent|ty
                  I agree but the other problem is the generally low quality of editing. Most of them are made in windows movie maker. If you want cod2 or css frag videos you can see what frag videos are all about.

Comment

For some reason some of his stuff looks REALY like a hacker "jerkyness" but then again what happens when he go to nade? nothing so IDK maybe he plays on ULTRA high sensitivity

Comment

omfg...this music is horrible! :O

ill allways play on the waib-servers...i know this guy. is he cheating? dont looks like...there are better players out there on waib

Comment

people should know how hacks work instead of accusing first without knowing, and if he was hacking, it would show up on the screen, like glowhack, rainbow colors

Comment

Tbh a lot of you are being pretty ignorant.

If you watch carefully you can see the way his crosshair locks on suddenly and follows its target. Watch it properly.

Edit: Oh and to the people saying stuff about 30 kills in a row, etc, you just try to get that on waib. You'll fail, I promise you.

Comment

Ok dude, he may hack, but, in this video, he is not. why?
                            1.Its a clear normal looking recording of him playing
                            2.His crosshair is not jerky enough to be a hack, if it was, it would move instantly to the next person after killing another, and on this one you cant tell that well because of the quality, but even if it was turned on, everything would be rainbow colors
                            3. And why would he make a video of himself hacking and show it to everyone?

Just my opinion

Comment

These are the all "known" Hacks that have been detected

Comment

Working...
                              X