yet another reason (or 2) to avoid karkand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: yet another reason (or 2) to avoid karkand

Wow, you play is some crap servers if it does not get past Hotel.

Comment

tell me owae 2 get in polzpzlplzplz i promizz i wont tell any1 and i wont uze it plzplzplz

Comment

I think EA should put pitbulls inside every building and wall in the next patch. Hell of a suprise eh?

Comment

We used to put (code) barbed wire in areas that we didn't want people to go in Desert Combat Modded Map!

People learned real fast that wall hacking on our servers didn't pay

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE-RichieScot
            I think EA should put pitbulls inside every building and wall in the next patch. Hell of a suprise eh?
            Now that is a good idea! Too bad their will be a glitch that lets them out of the building and gives them lasers for eyes and wings and the ability to ride one over a rainbow...

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE-RichieScot
              That is just something for them to shoot at. PETA would have a field day with it. The barbed wire seems like a sound move.

Comment

Originally posted by alienstout
                Wow, you play is some crap servers if it does not get past Hotel.
                sure alot of servers dont get past hotel, but even if it does alot of people seem to still spawn at the right US Base. i know i do if Mec have the hotel or square, heck even just hotel because it is easier to make it to hotel from the hill than from the square with tanks/apcs everywhere, and to the person that says ZOMGZ!! 4Ll T3h M4pZ H4z T3h Gl!tcH!!elevn!! sure they all do, but how many maps do glitchers get that much of an advantage, most of them will just sit in them and rack up one or two kills all round whereas karkand they have a huge opportunity to amass big kill streaks.

Comment

Oh boy, Cherni, prepare for a flamefest from all the karwhores.
                  Damn right! Karkand is the best. Before Bf2 came out, I looked at all the map photos and I liked this one. It was the first map I played too.
                  My favorite!

Comment

I think Karkand is the only map worth playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxor127
                      I think Karkand is the only map worth playing.
                      That's because you like simple linear game play. Other maps such as Daqing Oilfields/Zatar Wetlands are not played because they are too complex and intimidating for most players like yourself.

Rocker

Comment

All EA has to do is make every building part of the red zone. So simple and so easy...

By the way, there are TWO glitches on the USS Essex that I've seen, one I found personally, the other, some guy was using to rack up kills.

One involves a Blackhawk, or fatty chopper, and lets you glitch inside the carrier, and if you hop down you could act as a squad leader to rape it silly, and the other involves an attack chopper on the deck, and the glitcher in the gunner seat.

It's piss weak, the guy who I saw was a colonel, couldn't hit me from 5m in a sniper fight (both of us using sinper rifles).

Comment

Originally posted by VEThrifty
                          On airmaps everyone's too busy vehicle whoring to wallglitch, most people are in vehicles anyway so not that wallglitching really matters there.
                          Not really. I've just seen that on Wake's Island 2007. It's traditionally a J-10's heaven unless some above average F-35B pilot shows up.

OR.

How about a squad fully utilizes building glitch on airfield, camping in the building just a block south from airfield's tank? You can squad-bomb airfield and capture it; you can permanently ground the J-10/Z-10 with a support guy and 2-3 AT guys, etc etc. No it's not a wild guess. I've seen it two days ago. It's so bad that no one bothers to take the tank on airfield since it'll get trashed 3 seconds after you jump into the tank.

Of course that kind of stunt requires 1 or 2 full squads working together, which is not common on pub. So you don't see that every day.

That's an annoying glitch unless some sees it as DICE's way to fix the balance between F-35B/J-10.

Comment

Originally posted by BFROE|RichieScott1
                            We are currently working on the forums. The reporting system should be up soon enough. Thanks and please be patient!
                            bfroeND:laugh:

Comment

Lol @ TehMyke

BTW, you image site, pops up pics of a group of chicks licking each others chest, which though I like, might offend some of the other guest.

And if I use my intrawebbies baddies blocking software I get:

Access to the requested URL is not allowed!

Please, fill out the form below if you believe the requested page should not be blocked:

Form for URL unblocking request

Please, send other sites you feel should be blocked using the following form:

Blocking Request Form

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This page was generated by cache9.jed.isu.net.sa on Wed, 14 Feb 2007 18:05:10

Along with a bunch of arabic writing that isn't sowing in the copy paste, great site.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocker45
                                That's because you like simple linear game play. Other maps such as Daqing Oilfields/Zatar Wetlands are not played because they are too complex and intimidating for most players like yourself.

Rocker
                                It's not the complexity at all, it's the fact that karkand has the most close range action. BF2 maps are generally very spread out and open compared to other games. I hate playing any maps with choppers because they are so powerful. Choppers ruin the game for anyone who isn't in one at the time. Karkand has always been popular among ground pounders because it allows people to hide from vehicles much better than other maps. Now with IO most maps are fun on IO but people still seem to only like playing karkand.

Comment

Working...
                                X