Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yet another reason (or 2) to avoid karkand

check out these retards

these guys glitching into wall by right US spawn uncap, could there be a more populated place, considering karkand usually never goes beyond hotel. needless to say they got a shiatload of points for about 5 rounds before they left.

and this one almost as bad, inside big building right at the big opening south of hotel, somehow used a supply crate to get on the building and glitch in.

note, its not the same spot as where the vehicle drop spot was in 1.3 it is another building, this clown was the last guy left on the mec team, and proceeded to get about 110 kills before the round ended, as his team finally ran out of tickets.

i would post this crap on BFROE.com but i keep getting an error when trying to file it, seems BFROE is down for the moment.

any BFROE guys on, the site is still bugged, won't work

Re: yet another reason (or 2) to avoid karkand

We are currently working on the forums. The reporting system should be up soon enough. Thanks and please be patient!

Comment

Originally posted by SyDuS
      check out these retards

these guys glitching into wall by right US spawn uncap, could there be a more populated place, considering karkand usually never goes beyond hotel. needless to say they got a shiatload of points for about 5 rounds before they left.

and this one almost as bad, inside big building right at the big opening south of hotel, somehow used a supply crate to get on the building and glitch in.

note, its not the same spot as where the vehicle drop spot was in 1.3 it is another building, this clown was the last guy left on the mec team, and proceeded to get about 110 kills before the round ended, as his team finally ran out of tickets.

i would post this crap on BFROE.com but i keep getting an error when trying to file it, seems BFROE is down for the moment.

any BFROE guys on, the site is still bugged, won't work
      OMg you are sure a noob if you say another 2 reason to avoid karkand.

You can glicht in so what every freaking building on all maps so

Comment

Karkand sucks, glitch or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Saluca

STFU, sydus isnt a noob, hes right

Comment

well wasnt that a merry response, dont be a d!ck

Comment

Originally posted by samfisher199
              STFU, sydus isnt a noob, hes right
              yes he is a noob if he found 2 reasons ,then I have found 20X more reason to avoid all map because you also can glitch in those buildings

so you STFU

Comment

yes he is a noob if he found 2 reasons ,then I have found 20X more reason to avoid all map because you also can glitch in those buildings

so you STFU
                Wall glitching happens the most on Karkand though. Which is why he's telling everyone to avoid it.

On airmaps everyone's too busy vehicle whoring to wallglitch, most people are in vehicles anyway so not that wallglitching really matters there.

Comment

I think EA should delete Karkand and make a new one(Which will prob be bug infested too) lol

Comment

Oh boy, Cherni, prepare for a flamefest from all the karwhores.

Comment

its not so much karkand as the type of ppl who play there .
                      all the pistol knife only servers iv ever seen have were karkand.
                      i know ppl who only play on karkand .
                      and arent happy if you say screw this lets play on another map for a change.
                      i think its an ok map but i am more than a lil sick of it .
                      if you are going to play karkand play where there are admins.
                      find one that enforces the rules and stick to it or try finding a few more.

PS . I hate the fact ppl shout noob so fast to me their the noobs :laugh:

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cherni_95
                          I think EA should delete Karkand and make a new one(Which will prob be bug infested too) lol
                          dat badd idea den I cant pwn ppl wit my 1337 h4x0r skilzs

Comment

so you STFU
                            Yeah, you can probably get into each and every damn building in the whole game. But Karkand is the only map where you can use it to your advantage AND get a hell of a lot of points.

Comment

When this was first found to happen in BF 1942, EA only tried to fix it after the majority of player learned how to do it!

What I'm saying is that untill someone is willing to spell it out so everyone can do it, EA will never ever do anything about it!

If you need a place to post such HOW-TO's that can not be posted anywhere alse.

Go to http://www.tx-gamers.com/bf_forums/index.php

I know the admin's and they allow this kind of info to be posted for all to read!

Comment

Working...
                              X