• Show
Clear All

Re: Any hack free servers, US/Canada?

Don't play Karkand.

Comment

Re: Any hack free servers, US/Canada?

Originally posted by Captain_Molar
      Let me whine a bit here.

I am as old school internet FPS player as you can get.

While by no means my first net game, my first net fps was Duke Nukem using Kali. My Kali number for those of you old enough was a double digit number. I've been doing this a long time.

I 'invented' the WASD keyboard lay out on my own some time before. No game I had played had used it. I can't claim it as mine I shared it with no one, but was surprised some years later when I started seeing it standard with games.

I played Quake/Quake 2 on a home ISDN connection, I didn't understand the concept of LPB at the time, most didn't, but I wondered why everyone died to easy

Then I played the eary CS betas, back before the model hacks, wall hack, and then finally the aimbot. I was good, very good, I figured out the p90 head shot burst (which was nerfed) and then the reverse '7' spay pattern of the ak47 which let you be pin point accurate at full auto once you got good at it (which was nerfed much later). This got me accused of cheating quite a bit, but at the time there were no major cheats.

Once the last beta/1.0 came out, the aimbot was there to stay, and I was either getting aimbotted myself (not fun) or worse acused of using it because of my skill level and getting kicked from servers (even more not fun).

Because of this I gave up FPS's except for some COD with a group of friends.
      Ah man, you just took me on a trip down memory lane.

I remember playing CS Beta 6/7... you know, back when hacks were few and far between. I kept playing and made it to IM, then I stopped around the introduction of 1.6: the aimbots and wallhacks were everywhere. I mean, it was ridiculous.

Still, those were good times. I miss the groundfighting... flying spaghetti monster knows BF2's IO is pathetic.

Comment

Working...
      X