X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Crouch position

Originally posted by CDN-SMOKEJUMPER
    \

Hey guess what?!?!?!?! You're a big fat a$$hole shut the fcuk up.

lmfao...........lol thas right.....u tell that assentwat whas up......lmfao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Maybe you need to read more of the thread. I responded to him like this as he started bashing the poor guy immediately and I hate bullies.

So either

A: Learn to read
      B: Stay out of it

Bullies upset me, even internet ones. :|:
      Theres a difference between bullying someone and telling someone off after you keep seeing these people posting threads about "How EA should do this" and "How EA should do that" and "They gotta put in this gun or fix that in the next patch". I suggest we make a sticky where people post all their ideas, that way theres one massive thread for that crap and not a million seperate threads posting ideas that will NEVER be implemented into BF2 cause chances are there isnt going to be another patch and if there is it is not going to be a major change, its going to be fixing a few minor glitches, its not gonna be implementing anything new, not another map probably not more unlocks NOTHING, so please...STOP

Comment

If it would deter a few teabags, I'm all for a toggle crouch button option.

Comment

Can you ladies stay on topic please?!?

**** this is an off-topic post... er, um, crouching rulez!!!!1111!!

Comment

in certain games liek dod:s a locked crouch would be nice since crouch actually affects accuracy and recoil.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
              Theres a difference between bullying someone and telling someone off after you keep seeing these people posting threads about "How EA should do this" and "How EA should do that" and "They gotta put in this gun or fix that in the next patch". I suggest we make a sticky where people post all their ideas, that way theres one massive thread for that crap and not a million seperate threads posting ideas that will NEVER be implemented into BF2 cause chances are there isnt going to be another patch and if there is it is not going to be a major change, its going to be fixing a few minor glitches, its not gonna be implementing anything new, not another map probably not more unlocks NOTHING, so please...STOP

No, he was being an asshat.

I've been posting here awhile and it's always been the same. People post what they dislike and it's like a broken record and if you dislike it then don't even open the thread.

There is no excuse for being a jerkoff plain and simple, especially when he wasn't being rude to anyone.

That is called being a bully.

Yes, I realise that there will be not many more changes but maybe he just got the game? Maybe he's 10 years old and some adult or teenager flames him for posting his views, way to be.................

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
              lmfao...........lol thas right.....u tell that assentwat whas up......lmfao:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks you thank you.

bows :evil:

Comment

What's so bad about it? Locking it is a pain, most of the time your running and proneing anyway, you'll get used to it.

Comment

okay smokejumper, stop spazzing out. i dont see whats wrong with saying "shutup and go play counter-strike". does "shutup" offend you? it cant be the rest of the sentence, because thats exactly what he should do after suggesting a death limit in a round.

and for the "sounds like somebody woke up on the wrong side of the rock", i thought you, or someone MAY have realized that i am completely here for fun.

Originally posted by troybob
                  ......kids

I bet if it was vice versa you'd tell him the same thing "what's so hard about tapping it once and then again to stand up? why do you want to make it harder by making us hold it down".

\
                  i would....because it still wouldnt be a big deal.

Comment

Well, I'm glad you find it fun to be a jerk to people in a forum. Well done my man.

Comment

Well, I'm glad you find it fun to be a jerk to people in a forum. Well done my man.
                      ohh, thats a stinger. i hope i dont lose sleep over that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Varyabol
                        I think this is a pain in the **s. Why dont they just lock the crouch position when u press the CTRL instead of holding it. I wish they'll fix this in one of the upcoming patch.
                        This is a mostly console concept, a few dumb little games on the PC like MOH use this style too.

Comment

Working...
                        X