Crouch position

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crouch position

I think this is a pain in the **s. Why dont they just lock the crouch position when u press the CTRL instead of holding it. I wish they'll fix this in one of the upcoming patch.

Re: Crouch position

Lol, he registered on the forums just to say this? :P
    If you can't handle holding the crouch button down thats kinda sad.

Comment

Originally posted by CQ-Reborn
      Lol, he registered on the forums just to say this? :P
      If you can't handle holding the crouch button down thats kinda sad.
      lol...thats horribly pathetic....did you notice that he said "upcoming patch"?

Comment

Every multiplayer game I've played has made the crouch button a press and hold affair, whether its CTRL or Z or X or C, it doesnt matter, thats just the way things are. DICE would never patch that, its just a small trivial problem. No game developer would ever patch something like that, probably because the crouch position is rarely used. Its not difficult to get use to.

Comment

Wow, what a waste of time.

You are free to express your oppinion, yes, but this? This is something very radical, that a majority of the game community wont agree on adding, trust me.

Comment

"probably because the crouch position is RARELY used"

I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Varyabol
              "probably because the crouch position is RARELY used"

I disagree.
              That question is not a matter of oppinion, it's a matter of facts.

Comment

i have to agree with the guy who made this thread

Comment

Wow, you guys are lame. Not willing to hold down a button, now that's pure lazyness. If you however can't reach the button, then the easiest thing would be to just remap it.

Comment

It would just slow the whole process, i am definetly not in favour, sorry :|

Comment

Well it's easy to see why these forums are turning to crap. He comes with an opinion and gets called pathetic. I've seen many games with this feature. It's the same either way.

As for nefarious: if it's rarely used, then why not make the change? Why not an option for the user? Also - i never fire my weapon unless i'm holding control. The only reason you believe that crouching is never used is because there is no stat for it

Comment

how can it be a big deal? you put your pinky on it. it doesnt in any way take away finger usage, unless you want to use that finger to crouch while looking at stats or squads, but then i would tell you to shutup.

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                          how can it be a big deal? you put your pinky on it.
                          ......kids

I bet if it was vice versa you'd tell him the same thing "what's so hard about tapping it once and then again to stand up? why do you want to make it harder by making us hold it down".

classic tbf2

Comment

I'd played Ghost Recon and Rainbow 6 before and it wasnt like this. Just thought it'd be easier for sneaking around (besides the prone position) if u dont have to hold a key.

Also they should've added limit on respawns (3 lives) or no respawns at all. To make it a lil realistic or challenging. Of course this will be in certains rooms that prefers to play this way. This is were skills & team work really would show.

Having options would'nt be a bad thing.

Comment

It would be too difficult to teabag if the crouch key locked!

Comment

Working...
                              X