• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kicked for using claymores?!!!

Originally posted by kulamonster3

Sad Times!!!

Kulamonster

As opposed to what? Better times when admins were regulated by a federal agency? WTF it is their server and they can do what they want. It is only the stat system that motivated EA to do something about servers. Heck in BFV you could do as you please.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
      wow, a server that forces people to not be sniper and actually help their team? and you're reporting it? what a ****ing retard.
      Actually, from the OP, he didn't say he got kicked for being a sniper. He got kicked for "excessive use of claymores." And from reading the OP it sounds like he was doing a good job protecting the flag with the sniper kit.

Aside from that, no ranked server can tell me what kit I can or cannot choose. Sure, snipers who sit on the tops of cranes or tall buildings for an entire round, getting 8 kills are wastes of space. So because of that the sniper class is useless?
      It's just flawed logic is all.

Comment

yeah that is wack. reminds me when i got kicked for using the defribs
        they shouldnt really do that. however, this the only thing that i could think of in their deffence, is that if you just kept getting claymore kills, maybe they thought you where claywhoring instead

Comment

I would happily embrace all changes to the game EA have made so far if they were to patch snipers out of BF2 in the next "patch". I really have no problem with one or two snipers, and that's if they are good, but it is probably worse than playing in a server full of glitching hackers to see 50% of your team go sniper...and then suck at it.

The OP said it himself, spamming a couple clays, and then dying does not help your team. You lose a ticket for what? a couple kills that get revived immediately? Good game, now pick a kit that can fight their way out of a camp instead of being a douchebag and spamming clays. Prime example, last night we were playing in a server, one squad in the server, everyone else was sniper....everyone, both teams except our squad, we rolled them EVERY round, capped them out if they had no uncap, usually with 80% of our tickets left, and were pretty much ending round quadruple anyone else k/d/points whatever, yet they STILL kept playing sniper, so ****ing stupid.

Comment

Forget BFROE, report staright to EA.

I have reported so many players/servers to BFROE and they have done squat about it.

I recently reported 2 players to EA not so long ago and both received stats resets within a couple of day.

Comment

I say so what if you spam claymores. You can only put down 2 at a time. It's not like before when you could fill the whole palace with claymores. It's called protecting the flag and I think it's a legit tactic. I claymore the TV station on Sharqi all the time so no one can get in.

Comment

Working...
              X