Kicked for using claymores?!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kicked for using claymores?!!!

Since when is it okay for an Admin to kick a player for "excessive" use of claymores?

I have to admit I was on Warlard getting pissed cause the opposing team was spawn raping us with nades and an APC on 2nd Floor Palace, so as soon as I spawned I would throw out 2 claymores and get killed. So yes I really had no time to pull out my M95 and take any shots. The cool thing is that I was approaching 40 kills due to the idots trying to rush the balcony and running into my claymores.....then....wham... I got kicked by the Admin for "Excessive use of claymores / using claymores as a primary weapon"....wtf??? It was okay for them to spawn rape my whole team (since this was our only flag left), but heaven forbid I kill and Admin 10 times in a row with one of my Claymores....LOL

Needless to say I do not game on their server anymore, and BFOE will do nothing about them....so basically Admins can do whatever they want!
    Sad Times!!!

Kulamonster

Re: Kicked for using claymores?!!!

No, it's not allowed. Go report it to BFROE if you got any screens.

Comment

well it was your last base and you went sniper?

... helpful

but yes report it, i've been kicked for using C4 on iron gator before

Comment

I agree, those admins were pretty dumb.

Kicking for "teamkilling", "being jackass" or "disrupting game" would be better way to go, since it doesn't leave the victim any way to get back at them.

Then again, it doesn't really matter what reason they kick you for, it's not like they're going to get delisted

Comment

I hate no claymore rules.

Even one server i played on said "No snipers", i mean, Wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by funk3h
            I hate no claymore rules.

Even one server i played on said "No snipers", i mean, Wtf?

Yeah but at least they said that upfront. If this server had anything listed on their map load screen or in the rules section of their server website, I would not have been pissed! It would have been my own fault for playing on their server and using claymores!!!!

The fact that no where was it stated that they kick for claymore use, and fact that the @#$%^ Admin would not let me rejoin the game 2 min later so I could get my points for the round.....(kept kicking me) just proves he had a grudge and the power to kick without any checks and balances.

Comment

bad admin, it happens
              do not let it get you mad
              just change servers

Comment

Originally posted by Sars99
                well it was your last base and you went sniper?

... helpful

but yes report it, i've been kicked for using C4 on iron gator before

obviously being a sniper did help, it kept them from getting to the flag.

Comment

I feel your pain, I've been warned for even having the nerve to take the palace flag. I've seen lots of servers with cack rules like no C4 or no claymores. I either accept it or disconnect depending on how I feel. I could report the server as I have done in the past but everything I've reported remains unpunished so I don't bother now. May I recommend S A C Warlord for claymore whoring

Comment

wow, a server that forces people to not be sniper and actually help there team? and you're reporting it? what a ****ing retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
                      wow, a server that forces people to not be sniper and actually help there team? and you're reporting it? what a ****ing retard.

lols...

Comment

if you dont rejoin the server you still get your points that you earned in game when it ends.

Originally posted by Monkmonkman
                        Says more about you than anyone else!!!!

If you can't use a kit don't knock someone who can, and if you can't post something productive and non derogatory then keep it to yourself!!

Comment

On occasion when I fancy a bit of IO, in my experience do not join any server with restrictions on kit usage i.e. NO CLAYMORES, NO GRENADE LAUNCHERS, NO NADE SPAMMING - because the chances are it will be a medic whore fest.
                          No Arty or vehicles to ruin their day also makes squads with 3-4 medics invincible!!! It's kinda like a ground based equivalent to the AA - Jet imbalance. Thank God for the Disconnect button.

Sometimes peace can only be bought about by WAR!!

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                            If you can't use a kit don't knock someone who can, and if you can't post something productive and non derogatory then keep it to yourself!!
                            I can't use that kit, you know why? because its a useless kit. Point of battlefield = to cap flags, and sniper has the hardest time doing this, making that class useless. I have seen probably 10 "good" snipers ever in pubs, and still, the average player usually gets more done then them. All the snipers I see are just free shock paddle kills. The server is just trying to enforce teamwork, not wreck it.

Comment

Originally posted by bazzamattaza
                              ^word

Comment

Working...
                              X