Chuterape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuterape

It was Daqing Oilfields and we were losing. I was sniper on top of one of those big refinery things. Anyways, i spotted a squad of three guys walking into my vicinity. I fired my rifle down near them, and they froze. They were just about the right length away. I threw a grenade, to distract them, and took a few steps back, I ran, jumped off.. and hurtled to the floor. I hit 9 and my parachute opened above them. One of the guys looked up and saw my feet aiming straight for his face, SPLAT!

I killed all three of them with my parachute, of course, I had to follow a kill like that with triple teabags. :laugh:

Re: Chuterape

the teabagging completed it.

Comment

Omfg, if you are telling the truth then wow

Comment

No kill is quite complete without teabagging

Comment

I <3 teabagging people

Comment

im not saying i dont believe u, but those refinery things arnt that tall.... but i <3 the teabag part lol

Comment

Originally posted by Luminescence
              I <3 teabagging people

Aww...lol Some time I do some time I don't :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

crazy. ive never heard of a parachute killing someone, but i did land on my friend once without a parachute and he died

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                  crazy. ive never heard of a parachute killing someone, but i did land on my friend once without a parachute and he died

Muhahaha I did that once but I got punish for no reason that I did on purpose :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by mwillin0000
                    i never killed anyone either with a chute i never seen anything like that,but i do appreciate the tea baggings,some jackoff did it to me last week and i laughed till it hurt,my body was laying on its back to make it official,weeeeee

Comment

You can kill people by parachuting into them!?
                      I think the singleplayer AI bots should do a bit more teabagging!

Comment

Ea games... putting teabagging AI into next patch... cool... next thing Nade spam AI?

Comment

Working...
                        X