Hacker self ownage! Pretty funny..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacker self ownage! Pretty funny..

I always love the self ownage threads. You may remember a guy who posted a screenshot of himself going up in rank on BF2s. His SS was covered in hacks. He then tried editing out his name later.

Player name: Leechasd|Saber
    Offence: Caught hacking PB SS's provided
    Hack used: see enemy name tags/mini-map, aimbot, etc etc full multi hack.
    Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZgY1a6B_tI
    Stats link: http://bf2s.com/player/74635801/
    CD Hash: 00a125529cb575899a8bc75f996e2139
    Caught by: Fool owned himself sending in SS to « R²» Alaskan Assassin
    BFROE Reported status: Report made by BFROE member Diz

Well I bring you a similar story today. Leechasd|Saber got tk'ed for a vehicle. The admin asked him to take SS's and send it to him. So he did and look at the SS's he sent.

Alaskan immediately noticed the website at the top of the SS and asked him about it (which we have edited out to not encourage anyone to get it) He then asked for the SS's back to see what he was talking about. Alaskan then played dumb said he was having router problems. He also noticed he was using a mini-map hack. A few of our guys were suspicious of him before he sent us these SS's but that just confirmed it. We thought he would never come back. But next day he returned to play and also was still on our TS.

We then started taking PB SS's of him. Here's a small sample.

We then thought we might try and get him on TS and ask him what the deal was to see if he would deny it or not. We just happened to record all the convo as well. :laugh: He also happened to be playing at the same time we were talking to him.

TS convo link including evidence, pretty funny but WARNING: Contains coarse language! Some of our guys had already released it but I'm not really happy with how it is, too many captions not enough footage. I only personally had 1 BR on him which I'll also post up. So take it for what it is, more a TS convo with evidence included.
    Leechasd|Saber, a guy that frequently played on our bf2 server. Always on our TS and was wanting to join our clan. One day he decided to send some SS of a gu...

Leechasd|Saber BR demo (the only one I have personally. I'll see if any of our guys have any more) Place this file in My Documents\Battlefield 2\Profiles\Default\demos Open up BF2 goto the comunity tab and you should see this BR demo in the right hand column, click on it then click play. You can use the spacebar to jump from player to player till you get to him. He will be co-piloting the heli. Notice how the Mi28 cannon jumps from player to player.
    https://www.r2clan.com/Downloads/Lee..._hacks.bf2demo (right click save target as)

Enjoy

Re: Hacker self ownage! Pretty funny..

Its amazing how serious the community is about BF2.

Comment

lol if youre where a admin would you ban youre self, busted.

Comment

THAT IS AWESOME MAN!
        Oh my god, even I can't own ppl that much, oh that was awesome.

Little ***** had nothin to say rofl!!!! Even I would've admitted to it had I hacked. Oh my God, thanks for posting that, was that done today? The 8th of Feb?

Comment

Very nice job guys.

Comment

haha thats soooo funny. i love how they never admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothCriminal
              THAT IS AWESOME MAN!
              Oh my god, even I can't own ppl that much, oh that was awesome.

Little ***** had nothin to say rofl!!!! Even I would've admitted to it had I hacked. Oh my God, thanks for posting that, was that done today? The 8th of Feb?

No convo took place on 1st of Feb.

Comment

LOL. Man that was awesome. I even shared this video with my little brother who is quite an avid gamer, good laughs. If you hack, at least have the balls to admit it, and if you cared for the community, thank the people, apologize and walk out (get thrown out) with your head high.

Man, laughing stock... LOL

Comment

No Aimbots though. The aimbot is where you see the players are all neon colors.

Comment

Originally posted by Xodus
                    No Aimbots though. The aimbot is where you see the players are all neon colors.
                    His hack contains an aimbot as well. We checked it out because it had the maker of the hack and hack name at the top of the screen. It doesn't have to have multi-coloured players for an aimbot to work.

It also contains no scope, arty/supply/vehicle spam and also has join any squad you like and take it over, even locked squads, no static on tv screen and many other settings.

Comment

Originally posted by <<R2>>Capt.HKS
                      His hack contains an aimbot as well. We checked it out because it had the maker of the hack and hack name at the top of the screen. It doesn't have to have multi-coloured players for an aimbot to work.

It also contains no scope, arty/supply/vehicle spam and also has join any squad you like and take it over, even locked squads, no static on tv screen and many other settings.
                      You didn't get any SS's of it though :P He's trying to be discreet by sending you screenshots of him hacking XD

Comment

aimbot aims for u......the colors make enemy and friendlies stick out.......either way it ruins the game and turns it into something not even worth playing.......cheaters are stupid

Comment

I got a PB SS of it as well showing the top of his screen with the hack makers name and the website. Obviously I'm not going to release that and risk people going off to get it.

Comment

those screens that you showed in the video from his first person with all the red tags and stuff, how did you get those. Can server admins go into 1st person view of anyone on their server?

Comment

Originally posted by flippy199
                              those screens that you showed in the video from his first person with all the red tags and stuff, how did you get those. Can server admins go into 1st person view of anyone on their server?
                              Punkbuster takes those screenshots.

Comment

Working...
                              X